Silencers/supressors in the indy area..??????

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    :rockwoot:

Where should I go shopping/ what do you recommend...id like a silencer/suppressor that would work on multiple guins (ar, ak, 9mm)...any advide or guidance will be greatly appreciated

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    USDS on the south side and Fort Liberty on the west side. Personally I wouldn't give Point Blank any money for an NFA item due to their stand on restricting their use at their range. If you're a smoker Elmore's might work but be prepared to be ignored unless you are a regular.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    USDS on the south side and Fort Liberty on the west side. Personally I wouldn't give Point Blank any money for an NFA item due to their stand on restricting their use at their range. If you're a smoker Elmore's might work but be prepared to be ignored unless you are a regular.

I think you might find a different attitude at Elmores. Last few times I've been in there they were very cordial to newbies that came in.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=&amp]-- [/FONT][FONT=&amp]GSSF member[/FONT]
    Certified Glock & M&P armorer
    NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] /[/FONT][FONT=&amp] RSO[/FONT]

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    I think you might find a different attitude at Elmores. Last few times I've been in there they were very cordial to newbies that came in.

[FONT=&]NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=&]-- [/FONT][FONT=&]GSSF member[/FONT]
    Certified Glock & M&P armorer
    NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&] /[/FONT][FONT=&] RSO[/FONT]

I hope so. I was in there about 3 weeks ago and was completely ignored until I purposely interrupted the sales guy who was chatting with a guy about dogs. The other guys behind the counters were helping people from what I saw. They did have the gun I wanted and the guy took it out of the case, didn't check to see if it was clear, handed it to me then went back to talking about dogs. I cleared it, told the guy thank you, put it on the glass and said I guess I'll go somewhere else and left. I did find it elsewhere about $10 more but the service and salesman was much better and well worth the extra money.

RAMBOCAT

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2011
    PARABELLUM FIREARMS IN AVON, INDIANA carries a full range of supressors. At reasonable prices.

calcot7

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Indy N Side
    Hoosier Armory I believe has some in stock.

Yes Hoosier Armory had two Silencerco "Hybrid's" a couple of weeks ago. They are rated from 9mm to .45-70 with the different mounts and end-caps that you have to buy seperately. I bought one of them. They might still have the one left or have gotten more in. They also have other surpressors.

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    The Outdoorsman in Greenwood has (well, as of now) a Sandman S in stock. They have lots of others in stock, too. I've enjoyed doing business there over the last few years.

Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    I was treated very well at Beech Grove Firearms when I got my Raptor-40. Even snagged a CZ Scorpion while I was there picking up my can.

Top Bottom