• ...and so much more!
  • mms

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    Greenwood
    who can legally take them for you, in reguards to atf transfers

does it have to be the sheriff dept that is signing off ?

does it even have to be a police dept at all?

if it doesnt where in greenwood can i get them done?

thanks

kevinj110

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 5, 2009
    home
    I just always have them done when I am dropping off the forms. Franklin PD only charged me 5 for doing both cards.

mms

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    Greenwood
    yea, I have always had it done at the sheriff for my previous 2,

but my work has me away from home, for the next few months let alone trying to get there during office hours, unless i literally took vacation.

i have arranged with the sheriff to mail him my forms for him to sign and he will mail them back. my question now is what to do about fingerprints.... cant do them via mail

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    I get the sheriff to do mine when I go in to get him to sign my paperwork. Since I have to be there anyway, its the whole two birds/one stone idea. Im pretty sure you can roll your own (though use the blue fingerprint cards or they WILL send them back), but since you have to go see the sheriff anyway...

Maybe my town in an exception, but they don't even charge to print me (and they should... ive been fingerprinted more this year that most professional criminals), and are really nice about the whole process.

grimor

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    Elkhart
    Last time I got printed for my Form 4 the lady doing them said I had the longest finger nails she's ever seen on a guy and complemented me on not being smelly. So I guess make sure you're clean and have trimmed finger mails when you go in lol..

Gaffshot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    In Louisville, it's the jail where's it's done at. Not sure on form 4's but for getting FFL you have to get the actual blank finger print cards sent to you from the ATF as opposed to using the ones from the place that takes the prints.

Top Bottom