• snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    ***All Silver Sold***
    Selling some excess silver. I am starting to "collect" and thinking about it as more than just bullion so I am culling some.

[STRIKE]First are four 1 oz bars, 3 are Silver Towne, 1 is Madison Mint. All marked .999 fine silver, 1 troy ounce. All show some wear but are good bullion bars. The 1 oz bars are $$95.00 FTF for all 4[/STRIKE]
    Sold Pending Funds

Added eight 1 oz bars, 1 Engelhard, most of rest are Silver Towne. All marked .999 fine silver, 1 troy ounce. Minimal to no visible wear, very good to excellent condition and good bullion bars. The 1 oz bars are $25.00 each FTF in Evansville. I will ship a minimum of four for an additional $10.00.
    No pics of these new eight.

Second is a 10 oz Engelhard bar, .999 fine silver. Engelhard typically commands a strong premium due to their known quality. Obverse shows some wear at the corners, reverse is shiny and sharp. Provident Metals has similar Engelhard 10 oz bars for $285-$290.

The Engelhard 10 oz bar is $250. I will ship for $10.00.

Purchase all 18 oz for $450 and I will ship free.

I reserve the right to change the asking price based on the market. Once a sale is agreed, the price is firm.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom