• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    Maybe he was on one of those kiddie baseball teams where everyone gets a trophy and he expects one here on INGO as well.
    :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: I bet you are right.

69 posts? I mean really, you want to make a post about others and their posting habits?

My guess is the 50 post requirement made you miss out on the buy of a lifetime and now you want to blame others.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    You are a bunch of PW jokes. You use threads such as " status updates" to stroke each other. I read these threads, and wonder why there is a 50 quality post restriction to get into the classifieds, but your awards are given for bull**** posts such as" i made popcorn"..
    I don't really care, but this back patting is just sad.

:lmfao:

My self-esteem is shattered.

I didn't make popcorn, but I did eat some cheetos.

And I had terrible gas last night. My dog couldn't even stand to be around me.

jayincville

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Crawfordsville
    I think cheese would have been more appropriate to go with his whine.

I think someone has reward envy. :D

Not envious of you at all. Just stating the obvious. You guys are so busy playing with each other you can't see how lame you are. You guys rep each other over and over for posts that mean nothing and then pat each other on the back for your little rewards. I enjoy reading this site and posting occasionally, but you guys make me :):.
    Go ahead and flame on, but I'm sure I'm not the only one that notices how useless your little badges are.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Not envious of you at all. Just stating the obvious. You guys are so busy playing with each other you can't see how lame you are. You guys rep each other over and over for posts that mean nothing and then pat each other on the back for your little rewards. I enjoy reading this site and posting occasionally, but you guys make me :):.
    Go ahead and flame on, but I'm sure I'm not the only one that notices how useless your little badges are.

Your avatar is a bird. I just noticed that. Cool.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    you know... the worthless posts in the "status update" thread keep us on here longer and then when someone posts a real question about something we can answer, it gets a quicker reply. so its not all bad

jayincville

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Crawfordsville
    you know... the worthless posts in the "status update" thread keep us on here longer and then when someone posts a real question about something we can answer, it gets a quicker reply. so its not all bad

Hey, I agree... I love reading all threads on here. But patting yourself on the back after asking for rep points because you logged on is bull****. How about contributing something? How about not just showing up and asking for badge points. How about not asking for a bump to the next level because you are close. Lots of us newbees are looking for examples to follow. I am turned off this site reading how you get the next guy off by repping him.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    That's not where all my rep comes from, I have contributed a lot of useful posts. Don't assume that's all we do.

if posts like this drive you crazy, you could just stay out of the break room. Most of the posts in here are similar.

I hope you enjoy the rest of the site!

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Hey, I agree... I love reading all threads on here. But patting yourself on the back after asking for rep points because you logged on is bull****. How about contributing something? How about not just showing up and asking for badge points. How about not asking for a bump to the next level because you are close. Lots of us newbees are looking for examples to follow. I am turned off this site reading how you get the next guy off by repping him.

So instead of going out and making the quality posts you speak of you have decided to just make all your post about something you consider negative!! and trolling for some one to argue with!! Makes sense to me!! and just for the record its called friends!! my guess is you are a little short in this department!! your posts are just a tad bit on the hypocritical side!! :popcorn:

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Is that how it works? I say something nice to or about SE, printcraft, Ranger and I get rep points, dude I never knew that. I am so gonna start whoring.

Anyway, quit crying about what you don't have and start being thankful you are allowed to continue after revealing the forums evil plot to take over the interwebs.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh, everyone will find out.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Woo Hoo Silver for me!

But now that I've tooted my horn, getting ready to go nuclear on a noob.

You are a bunch of PW jokes. You use threads such as " status updates" to stroke each other. I read these threads, and wonder why there is a 50 quality post restriction to get into the classifieds, but your awards are given for bull**** posts such as" i made popcorn"..
    I don't really care, but this back patting is just sad.

Before I start to torch you I think you need to take a step back rethink what you have said.

I was a member INGO for 6 months before I really started posting anything, and if you look at my over 1700+ post I would reckon 75% are quality and the remaining 25% is having a good time with some members here that I consider online friends and wish to extend that friendship one day to a personal level because of the camaraderie with them here on INGO.

So back off and go around the block and eat some humble pie and come back after some thinking. Because of this camaraderie it makes this more than just another forum, it makes us a tighter community with extended friendship that truly blossoms into real life with personal meetings.

Well done, could not have said better.

Evidently you can't see past you're nose on any post that is made outside of the Status update thread by a member here. I'm sorry you feel that way but I think that my and others posts outside of that thread are justified more than enough for having a particular thread so some of us may have a little humor mixed in with informative info in it also.

Please feel free to do as you want, stay and become part of the community or leave. If you stay, myself and others will welcome you here, but if you leave don't complain if some slams the door a little loudly behind you.

Now back to our regularly scheduled posts, after all this is the.....

Silver Badge thread, not a complaint thread.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Is that how it works? I say something nice to or about SE, printcraft, Ranger and I get rep points, dude I never knew that. I am so gonna start whoring.

Anyway, quit crying about what you don't have and start being thankful you are allowed to continue after revealing the forums evil plot to take over the interwebs.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh, everyone will find out.

To quote the great Relic hunter "interwebs it's serious bidness" :D

jayincville

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Crawfordsville
    So instead of going out and making the quality posts you speak of you have decided to just make all your post about something you consider negative!! and trolling for some one to argue with!! Makes sense to me!! and just for the record its called friends!! my guess is you are a little short in this department!! your posts are just a tad bit on the hypocritical side!! :popcorn:

Unlike many of you, I am not asking for reps to bring me the next badge. I don't pander to the lowest common denominator. Many of you provide plenty of quality posts and I don't see the need to beg for reps for a new badge. Instead, you plead for reps, on bull**** posts to gain a bull**** badge.
    Again...I don't care to gain these things for myself...I do care how these things look to new members who want to live up to INGO standards.

Lets not try to compare negative posts because I am new here. I assure you, I can provide examples for each and every one of you.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

Unlike many of you, I am not asking for reps to bring me the next badge. I don't pander to the lowest common denominator. Many of you provide plenty of quality posts and I don't see the need to beg for reps for a new badge. Instead, you plead for reps, on bull**** posts to gain a bull**** badge.
    Again...I don't care to gain these things for myself...I do care how these things look to new members who want to live up to INGO standards.

Lets not try to compare negative posts because I am new here. I assure you, I can provide examples for each and every one of you.

It's great that you promoted your self to job here on INGO that did not need to be filled, Troll!! congrats on the new position!!

jayincville

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Crawfordsville
    It's great that you promoted your self to job here on INGO that did not need to be filled, Troll!! congrats on the new position!!
    Lol...not a job I'm looking for. I would be happy reading posts with good info and reading about currant events. People continually beating each other off about bull**** posts turn my stomach.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    LOL...two of you have neg repped me while providing positive comments. Neg reps coming your way also... but don't worry, I will speak well of you! ;)

And how Ironic it will be!! see without any bars or badges that you seem to think meen so little here your neg rep will not count!! Ironic is'nt it!! :D

Top Bottom