• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    There you go. Just make sure to always have silver bullets in your carry rig.

You are good to go for most situations. Humans who try to hurt you.....Zombies that try to eat your brains.....Werewolves that try to eat...well...all of you.....

To bad none of this works on vampires. Maybe you could make a hollow point silver bullet with garlic in the hollow point? That would give you coverage for just about anything.....right?!?!?!

RapidRounds

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 21, 2015
    Sellersburg
    Thats too funny. While at the NRA Convention this year my wife and I stopped at a precious metals booth and spoke with a gentleman there about gold, silver etc. While we were there we decided to spin this wheel for a free give away (guaranteed) gift. My wife got a 5oz copper shotgun shell and he decided to toss in a silver bullet which was worth $24 in its weight but msrp was $25. He just gave it to us. Thought I would throw that out there since you are shooting silver bullets. I can't imagine what a box of 25 HP would cost :D

Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    You should be able to get 3.5 124 gr bullets out of one once of silver, which at about $20 per ounce would be $5.70 per bullet... what a bargain. Couldn't you just alloy some lead with the silver? What happens to lead at 1800 degrees F?

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    That's why I bought one of these:

Coonan+Zombie+Kit+001.JPG

While I do actually own one these and find it highly amusing, along with a whole collection of the Hornady Zombie Max ammo in various calibers, I talked to one of the guys at the Coonan booth about it (at the NRA show). He visibly cringed and said it was a stupid marketing idea that they would never do again. That just made it funnier to me.

Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Not to criticize Beowulf, but only one seems totally inadequate. What if you are assaulted by a hoard or werewolves or vampires.... or even worse, both?

Seems like a great collectors item.

OHOIAN

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2014
    NE OHIO
    What percentage of silver does it take to kill a werewolf any way? Not that I am worried, I have a herd of unicorns and fairy princesses in the back yard.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Early 1990's.
    .44 Mag silver bullets being made on request by a gunsmith north of Houston because of what was loose in The Woodlands,TX.
    There was much mirth in the shop. The .44Ag's were provided to the guy.
    Never heard about the results. I only did jobs there in the day time any way.

Top Bottom