• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    Silver Creek Conservation Club will host a steel/fun match, setting up 4 stages of steel and 1 .22rf rifle stage this Saturday, Aug 20th. Match fee is $10. Setup is Saturday morning 9am. Match start time is 10:30 am. We will run 2 relays on the steel. Shoot the .22rf rifle stage as many times as the RO's can tolerate. Plan on coming out and enjoying a lot of fun shooting. The .22rf rifle stage will have a round count of 50+. Included will be a 5 plate rimfire plate rack. The steel stages will consist of 5 steel plates and running 5 strings per stage. minimum round count for the steel stages is 100.

See you Saturday morning.

colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    Hey !!! You stealin South Central Steel match Day?????

Sorry Max, completely forgot about your match date. Club members & myself are anxious for a steel match. We haven't hosted a steel match in over a year. SCCC has a USPSA RO seminar next weekend. This weekend was logical for our club. This started out as a SCCC member activity and we decided to post for everyone.

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Sorry Max, completely forgot about your match date. Club members & myself are anxious for a steel match. We haven't hosted a steel match in over a year. SCCC has a USPSA RO seminar next weekend. This weekend was logical for our club. This started out as a SCCC member activity and we decided to post for everyone.
    No problem Dave, just wanted to rattle your chain. Max

johns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2014
    new albany
    That was fun ,took me back to may first steel match thanks Dave and Dan ,I have to shoot steel more often and next time I will try to look at my front sight

colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    Fun day shooting steel today. Jack J is always a hoot to have on our squad. Shot my carry optic/open glock. Where's that freaking dot. First steel match @ SCCC in over a year. Thanks to everyone who helped tear down and put away steel.

Top Bottom