• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PTRDRGN

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    great match with some tough shots.. I really enjoyed seeing everyone, hopefully I can make a come back in the next couple months.

JB

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Fun Match today with the MISSSSSSFFFFIIIIITS. Good to see Jared again. Dave Butler cost me the match in Single Stack---- He hide a target form me!!!! 2 mikes and a FTE make 45 pts. GONE!!! 5 GREAT Stages and 1 KICK MY A$$!!!! Good job Dave and Crew.

colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    Thanks to everyone who shot with us today. We had a great time. Thanks to our setup crew, Rich, Brian, Dan, John and you early Sunday morning guys who helped with target placement. Hope all the new shooters enjoyed themselves. Special thanks to our RO's, Mike, Jay, Drew, Devin, Kevin, Justin, Paul, Ian & John S. Hope to see you next month.

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Thanks to The Silver Creek crew for a great match.
    Had a blast with a great squad as usual.

Personally I thought South Central last week and Silver Creek today had some of the best stages I have shot in a while(not my performance or lack there of but challenging and fun with several different ways to shoot them).:yesway:

Lots of new shooters(hope they had fun) and lots of spectators watching today.

Thanks again Silver Creek crew.

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    No..thank you and Kevin for doing the Kindle squadding. That helps out a ton.

I'm going to have this framed I never get it thanks..

????????
    When I checked in Tony was doing the squadding and Kevin was sitting at the end of the table running his............ err talking.

Seriously thanks for all you do Kevin. That had to be a killer weekend shooting BITB and working it Saturday and the Silver Creek Sunday.

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    ????????
    When I checked in Tony was doing the squadding and Kevin was sitting at the end of the table running his............ err talking.

Seriously thanks for all you do Kevin. That had to be a killer weekend shooting BITB and working it Saturday and the Silver Creek Sunday.

I thought so....:laugh:

amp7876

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Floyds Knobs, IN
    Without KEVIN, the scoring would have reverted to paper and we would still be adding up everyone's score. Seriously thank you for the help. I would not have had enough time to get it all typed in alone.

Now about backing up everyone's info and getting a hotspot for practiscore......

Top Bottom