• ...and so much more!
  • singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    You and that whipper snapper just want to make me look bad don't you?

2013-01-16_16-45-03_187.jpg

I can always bring Nate and his cheapo Mossberg 702 :D

Bcampbell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Bloomington
    The kid and I got out last night and shot a few rounds. WOW
    its been way to long. We put the timer back up cause we couldn't hit the plates. It's bad when you think the sights are off on ALL your guns.:n00b:

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    There is a new rule for 2013. Anyone who has practiced within the week before the match must shoot the whole match weak hand only...

;)

That sir is cruel!
    does dryfire count?:)
    I would be in for this but I must go to Bloomington on Saturday to visit my daughter. Wife said so, and I'm not missing football Sunday

shawnba67

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2012
    So Indiana
    2 newbie questions
    1st can i change equipment between relays 1 pistol 1 rifle
    2nd do i need anything other than a case to stow rifle in between stages?

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    2 newbie questions
    1st can i change equipment between relays 1 pistol 1 rifle
    2nd do i need anything other than a case to stow rifle in between stages?

Yes on different equipment for each relay.
    You should have enough magazines or rounds to do 5 strings of 5 shots:lmfao:or more if needed without having to stop to reload a magazine.

Good idea to bring some junk gloves as I always end up with more paint on my hands than on the steel when I paint. But that might be a revolver shooter problem as I have a less sensitive trigger finger:D.

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    How long does it typically take to get scores posted? I know it is an all volunteer sport (I helped start Friday Night Steel) but last time I shot at Silver Creek (several years ago) it took 2 weeks to get the scores uploaded. I'm not terribly picky, so long as I get my scores within a few days after I shoot so I can gauge my performance.

colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    Scores will be posted by tues. evening barring some unforeseen incident. I've been posting scores for USPSA & steel since 7/2009 and the omly late score(later than tues. evening) was this past july when my computer crashed. BossHoss is correct, competitors may switch equipment after relay 1 to accomodate the firearm you intend to use for relay 2. All .22rf rifles will be in rifle cases until the competitor is instructed to make ready in the shooting box. Spools or barrels will be used to lay rifle cases on adjacent to the shooting box. The only exception is if you have a shoulder sling and the competitor would like to carry the rifle on his or her shoulder, unloaded of course.

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Scores will be posted by tues. evening barring some unforeseen incident. I've been posting scores for USPSA & steel since 7/2009 and the omly late score(later than tues. evening) was this past july when my computer crashed. BossHoss is correct, competitors may switch equipment after relay 1 to accomodate the firearm you intend to use for relay 2. All .22rf rifles will be in rifle cases until the competitor is instructed to make ready in the shooting box. Spools or barrels will be used to lay rifle cases on adjacent to the shooting box. The only exception is if you have a shoulder sling and the competitor would like to carry the rifle on his or her shoulder, unloaded of course.

Thanks for the quick response. It sounds like you guys have made a huge improvement over the old days. Keep up the good work.

Bcampbell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Bloomington
    THANKS to everyone at silver creek that made the shoot happen today.
    Collin and I had a great time shooting . I would like to shoot with the Lexington group again. A really good group of people.
    Thanks Brian

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    YES,YES,YES,YES:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

What a great day to be out on the range shooting. A great group of people and lots to talk about:D. Got to meet a couple more INGOer's(is that a word?) and some other shooters.
    Can you tell I've been going crazy with no matchs for the last 48 days:D, but it's OK now I got a fix today. Now when is the next match:D.

Thanks to Dave and Dan and the crew for a fun day. And whoever is in charge of the weather should get a raise. 50's and SUNNY in January:yesway:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Great match today folks. Thanks a bunch to the Silver Creek crew. I'll take a breezy sunny day in southern Indiana anytime I can get it! Great sunrise drive in the AM and sunroof open drive home.

Equipment problems took me out of the loop for being concerned about the scores.:xmad: I was able to shoot most of the match with a fine squad though.

Top Bottom