• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    It was a great time shooting with the Misfits and at Silver Creek. Even with the rain and muddy conditions I shot better than I have yet since I started USPSA 3 months ago. Thanks to the Silver Creek staff for putting on this match!

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Well we got wet but we got the last half of the match in with no bags on the targets. The Limited Pro let me down today with magazine problems, finally figured out which mag it was after 4 stages. Thanks to Dave and crew for a fun match.

colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    Thanks for the match turnout. Light turnout but one look at radar, ducks and geese would have avoided SC. We had a great time.
    Special Thank You to RO's and setup help. Thanks to Dan for posting scores. Brian for his generous help in all aspects of the match. Great seeing Tony again. Thanks to the new shooters for joining us today. Carl's a trooper for arriving before sunup to run the sign in desk.

blkrifle

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    terre haute
    3 stage wins today but misses cost me the open class overall. A little wet at the start but turned into a nice day. Big thanks to the Silver Creek crew for a fun match.

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Thanks to all the Silver Creek crew for the match.
    Crappy weather day. I have stuff all over the shop drying out:):

Great squad as always(once I figured out where I was supposed to be:rolleyes:).

Seancass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Near Whiteland, IN
    Thanks for not wimping out when any sane person would have! It turned out to be a fun match! Thanks to all the crew and RO's who made this possible.

14% wheelgunners today! It's a revolution!
    get it! because revo... oh never mind, I'll let myself out...
    clearly revolver shooters are tougher than the average shooter! or dumber...

Mhardin88m

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2016
    Charlestown
    Awesome first time today! Thanks everyone that put everything together. Amazing group of people that i cant wait to shoot with again.

Tony, i have your hat. Thanks so much for letting me borrow it. Day would had been miserable in the rain without it. Couldnt find you after the match. After i give it a wash, ill keep it in my jeep until i see you again.

amp7876

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Floyds Knobs, IN
    Awesome first time today! Thanks everyone that put everything together. Amazing group of people that i cant wait to shoot with again.

Tony, i have your hat. Thanks so much for letting me borrow it. Day would had been miserable in the rain without it. Couldnt find you after the match. After i give it a wash, ill keep it in my jeep until i see you again.

Not a problem, glad i had an extra. See you at the next match. Hope you had a good time at your first match, even though the weather was a bit damp.

Tony

Top Bottom