• ...and so much more!
  • Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Thanks to Rich and everyone that helped fill in while Dave and Dan were away.
    Fun and tricky stages.

Shot a terrible match, couldn't get my head in the game at all today.
    Missed lots of steel and did more standing reloads in this match than I have in all the matches this year combined.
    Still had fun and a great squad as usual.

Congrats to Sean for the Revolver win. Good job.:yesway:

colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    It is not as bad as it looked, lots of blood. Tore the nail about half off. Still smoked the classifier after the injury. Slide rackers on open gun can be dangerous.
    Max, why don"t you post a pic of your thumb? We have the pleasure of observing pictures of the healing process, post brown recluse spider bite(posted on INGO). Might as well observe your thumb healing. Maybe Dog1 has some old road rash pics from his motorcycle days to post.

Seancass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Near Whiteland, IN
    Thanks to everyone who helped make this match happen without the usual suspects.

Thanks Bosshoss for the kind words. The rest of us will be back to duking it out for second place next week!

Here's a little vid from me. If you can figure out my game for stage 3, you just might be crazy enough for revolver!(all the thinking slowed my trigger finger down too!) Also, pretty happy with my last stage and happy my plan was good enough to avoid any misses on stage 1.
    <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlCVURXKNVU" target="_blank">[video=youtube;BlCVURXKNVU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlCVURXKNVU[/video]

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Max, why don"t you post a pic of your thumb? We have the pleasure of observing pictures of the healing process, post brown recluse spider bite(posted on INGO). Might as well observe your thumb healing. Maybe Dog1 has some old road rash pics from his motorcycle days to post.
    I'm not like Mike!!!! I don't fluant my body parts.:):

racegunz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 6, 2015
    Indiana
    Not a prob. We did...I would move to Michigan today if the wife agreed to it. She does not want to study for another bar exam.....

HAHA! I thought the same, go spend a winter up there, you might re-consider, would be a great "summer" home spot in my opinion.

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    HAHA! I thought the same, go spend a winter up there, you might re-consider, would be a great "summer" home spot in my opinion.

The winter does not bother me. I think that it would be fun, but then again, I kinda like it when its so cold my boogers freeze.

The cost of land is what entices me. A fellow could get a fair bit of land for not much cash.

Top Bottom