• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tomt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Many thanks to Dave and his crew for a super good match that must have taken many man-hours to put together. Looks like it was a really good warm-up for the Indiana Sectional coming up especially considering the high round count on three of the stages. Three of the stages were easily level 2 or 3 challenges. Tom

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    SCCC

The match was one of the Harded mathces Dave has put on. 30 yd. shots at 8" plates kicked a lot of BUTTS!!! It is always interesting to see how different people perceive a stage and the way they shoot it. Keep up the good stuff Dave.

Freeborn Man

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Memphis, IN
    Yes this was a great match! I really have a lot of things to work on lol. I got to shoot with a squad of top shooters and I learned by just watching them. So, thanks to Dave Butler for setting up this match and my squad for putting up with me.

Matt Knight

colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    Thanks for the feedback guys. I strive to put together challenging stages that provide multiple ways to attack the course of fire. I would not be able to do this without the help provided by Lee leonard, the Himler's, Brian J. & Barry Ellis. We easily had 60 manhours in match set up. All the guys who showed up at 9 am sunday to help with final target placement, couldn't have ran the match without your help. All of you ROCK. Final match competitor count was 57. Thanks so much.

Top Bottom