• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    Silver Creek Conservation Club will host thier August USPSA match this Sunday August 11, 2013. Registration will be in the club house. Squadding will be in the clubhouse. Match fee $15 SCCC members $20 non members. I will need R.O.'s. R.O.'s shoot for $5. Please let me know if you are available to R.O. Saturday set up crew shoots the match free. Round count 162. 5 freestyle stages and 1 classifier. Hope to see you Sunday morning.

CB45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Indianapolis
    When is the shooters meeting? Website says registration @ 9:30 & shooting at 10:30.

Assuming this is correct, if we leave the Southport Rd. Bob Evans @ 8:00 we would be there by 9:30. (Google maps has a drive time of 1.5hrs for the 98 mi trip)

Killion does that sound good? Anybody else interested?

Warsaw is 2 hours from the northside, 2.5 from Southport. Its 2 hours for me to either match. Both are great matches, I am just making my rounds around the state. It's been a few months since I've been to Silvercreek.

Oh I forgot to mention, if you're are still in need of RO's, I'd be more than willing to help out.

Killion

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 11, 2013
    Indianapolis/warren
    did you mean Warsaw? Depends on which side of Indy you are on

1 hr 45 from south side of indy to SC
    2 hr 30 ish from south side of indy to warsaw

???

I was not sure if I wanted to go to Silver Creek or Wabash. I have not been to either. Since CB45 wants to carpool then I will go to silver creek. Mileage isn't an issue for me, I just wanted to go to the match everyone else is going to.

colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    4 of 6 stages complete. These stages are pretty tight run and gun stages. Minimal steel, it's hot, muggy and we are trying to keep the work load to paste, then shoot. There will be alot of tight shots, sneaky target placements, lull you into zipping by a target type stages. They will challenge your aim and force you to slow down, then speed up. see you Sunday morning.

Registration and squadding will open at 8:30am Sunday morning. Shooters meeting on the range, under the large awning, bay 5, 10:25am. Match starts hammer down 10:30am. You will already be squadded when you arrive on the range. Check with Dan when you register for squadding. If you wish to shoot with someone in particular, register and squad together. We'll have at least 5 squads, 6 if needed, if we get enough R.O.'s. CB45 I'll gladly add you to the R.O. list. R.O.'s shoot for $5.

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    4 of 6 stages complete. These stages are pretty tight run and gun stages. Minimal steel, it's hot, muggy and we are trying to keep the work load to paste, then shoot. There will be alot of tight shots, sneaky target placements, lull you into zipping by a target type stages. They will challenge your aim and force you to slow down, then speed up. see you Sunday morning.

Registration and squadding will open at 8:30am Sunday morning. Shooters meeting on the range, under the large awning, bay 5, 10:25am. Match starts hammer down 10:30am. You will already be squadded when you arrive on the range. Check with Dan when you register for squadding. If you wish to shoot with someone in particular, register and squad together. We'll have at least 5 squads, 6 if needed, if we get enough R.O.'s. CB45 I'll gladly add you to the R.O. list. R.O.'s shoot for $5.

Correct.

Please check in with me at the table in the club house when you sign in and pay, so I can enter you in your squad's Kindle for scoring.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    ???

I was not sure if I wanted to go to Silver Creek or Wabash. I have not been to either. Since CB45 wants to carpool then I will go to silver creek. Mileage isn't an issue for me, I just wanted to go to the match everyone else is going to.

No worries. But just clarifying if you meant Warsaw. Wabash Valley is next weekend in Riley

Killion

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 11, 2013
    Indianapolis/warren
    Wow I guess i'm a ratard! I didn't even pickup on what you were trying to clarify!!! I guess I didn't realize there was Warsaw and a Wabash! ok I'm NOW on the same page maybe?? you were correct I was referring to Warsaw! Every once in awhile you just have to reach through the computer and smack some sense into me.

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    we want to remind you guys that although we will have water coolers, please remember to bring back up water with you to the match. We ran out of water at the last match when it was extremely hot. Its not supposed to be that hot tomorrow but still going to be a bit muggy. So plan ahead with extra water.

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Shot the CZ really good today :rockwoot:I just forgot to shoot the last target on Stage 4 that was 6 feet away :dunno: after I buzzed the steel. Mike , Jared and I will be really close in the scores. Yes I gave this one away.

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Another great match by Dave and crew with some tough shots on the stages and lots of back and forth action.
    Had a great squad with 6 different people taking turns entering scores in the kindle, so several people got to see how hard it was:rolleyes:.
    I don't feel it slowed the match down any at least on our squad and as more people learn how to do it, it will become faster yet.
    Thanks to Dave and Dan and all the RO's and those who helped run things.

Top Bottom