• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    SILVER CREEK CONSERVATION CLUB will be having our August USPSA match Sunday, August 10th, 2014. Registration will be in the clubhouse. Squadding will be on the range. Match fee $15 SCCC members $20 non members. 164 rounds, 6 stages. RO's needed. Post here if you will RO. RO's shoot for $5. Prematch stage setup participation greatly appreciated. Match fee waived for stage setup help. We'll use bays with cover and have awnings up for relief from the sun. Ice water will be available at several stages, bring a bottle or container for water, helps limit range trash. Final target placement Sunday morn. 7:30am. See you Sunday morning.

Classifier is CM-23 Front Sight.

Remember to post here and PM me if you can RO a squad.

amp7876

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Floyds Knobs, IN
    I will be there early Sunday to help set up and do the Kindle work. I will attempt Saturday night, but I can't make any promises at this time.
    Tony

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    I will be there early Sunday to help set up and do the Kindle work. I will attempt Saturday night, but I can't make any promises at this time.
    Tony

I don't think we will be there Sat night, I hope not, but I will most certainly take your help with the Kindles on Sunday morning.

I appreciate it Tony.

S8MS-01904

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    A Carmel Roundabout
    SILVER CREEK CONSERVATION CLUB will be having our August USPSA match Sunday, August 10th, 2014.

Registration will be in the clubhouse. Squadding will be on the range.

Match fee $15 SCCC members $20 non members. 164 rounds, 6 stages.

RO's needed. Post here if you will RO. RO's shoot for $5. Prematch stage setup participation greatly appreciated. Match fee waived for stage setup help.

We'll use bays with cover and have awnings up for relief from the sun. Ice water will be available at several stages, bring a bottle or container for water, helps limit range trash. Final target placement Sunday morn. 7:30am. See you Sunday morning.

Classifier is CM99-23 Front Sight.

Remember to post here and PM me if you can RO a squad.

Planning on attending and using this go-round to get the lay of the land for the Indiana State Match in September.

What time is sign-in?

See ya Sunday!!!

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    Stages are set, final target placement tomorrow. We do have bags, hopefully we will not need them.

Lot's of painted targets and long shots. Bring your front sight.

We still need a couple more ro's.

Last edited:

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    Thanks to all that showed up today. The rain did not hold off, but it did not slow us down too much.

Special thanks to the set help this morning, the RO's and especially to the tear down crew.

Also a very special thanks to Bosshoss and Mrs. Bosshoss for helping police up after the match.

It's the volunteers that make this happen, without you guys we could not put on matches.

Scores are up, Display Match Results - Detail Page - USPSA - United States Practical Shooting Association

Top Bottom