• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    Silver Creek Conservation Club will host USPSA this Sunday, December 14, 2014. 6 stages 158ish + rounds. Classifier will be posted in a couple days. We need RO's. Please post here if you are willing to RO a squad. Match fee $15 SCCC members, $20 non members, $5 RO's. We will set up a stage daily starting Wednesday. Setup crew will shoot free. We will also need help with final target placement Sunday morning. We'll be on the range at 8 am. Registration will be in the club house. See you Sunday morning. Registration 8:30 am hammer down 10:30 am.

Last edited:

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    We will squad shooters up on the range in the Kindles, under the big car port.

Please make sure you know what squad or group you want to shoot with when you are put in the Kindles. We do not want to have squad jumpers at the last moment. That and editing Kindles is not what we want to be doing right before the match starts.

Thanks!

Last edited:

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana

Please make sure you know what squad or group you want to shoot with when you are put in the Kindles. We do not want to have squad jumpers at the last moment. That and editing Kindles is not what we want to be doing right before the match starts.

Thanks!

I'm with you and Dave and Paul :):

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    I'd like to give USPSA a try. I'm available all week to help set up, so give me a time to be there. I'd be happy to shoot with anyone who'll have me on their squad.

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    I'd like to give USPSA a try. I'm available all week to help set up, so give me a time to be there. I'd be happy to shoot with anyone who'll have me on their squad.

You can shoot on Dave and my squad, since you are a new shooter. We will start setting up tomorrow, when I have a firm time when we will start, I'll PM you.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

Thanks!

So, is it safe to say that any of the 4x4 posts that support that car port that may have been, uh, broken, in the past are now are intact?

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    No, we torn the ****er down and replaced it with a real, metal, store bought car port that is not cobbled together.

Ah!

Well, that means when I run into it, it will do even more damage to my truck! I've been saving the right side for just such an opportunity . . .

KagA152

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 18, 2013
    Freetown
    I'll be there. Never been to Silver Creek but I've been shooting with South Central all year so whoever wants to take a newbie on their squad

Top Bottom