• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SpaldingPM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Ok, so I would really like to order the MWI, 30mm red dot side mount, but most places are out of stock. I can still order straight from MWI, but I'd like to see what other kind of options there are before I do so.
    Does anyone know of any other single ring 30mm side mount that I can look into.

Some great pluses about the MW product is that it is a QD, and it also looks great, and being that I have all other MWI products, it will match perfectly.
    I plan on running with an aimpoint.

Thanks fellers.

Horse

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 27, 2011
    Bloomington
    It's the lightest, thinnest and only mount on the market that can guarantee to be 100% directly over-bore.

if you have any other questions I would be happy to answer them for you.

SpaldingPM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    RS is very nice. VERY pricey for the weekend backyard shooting I do though. That's another reason why I like MWI, affordable (well kinda... for the tiny piece of metal you get), and I've never heard anything bad about it.
    I checked out Eastwave. Very good prices on soviet optics.
    I plan on actually getting into some 5.45 dedicated optics later on, when I start my career and am making a lot more money.

It honestly look like RS and MWI are the only two companies that make any 30mm type side mounts. Think I'll have to go with MWI.

Top Bottom