• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    On Sunday I bought 7 rotisserie chickens, took them home, pulled them and foodsavered/froze them. They even stopped pulling it to sell for double because they didn’t have the time or supply.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Guys... I identified the problem.
    I don’t even like chicken, but it makes wonderful soup, and chicken and noodles. My wife forced me to buy them as they were coming out of the rotisserie. There were 20 some more left when I was done, and the guy was loading raw birds in as soon as he packaged the cooked ones so nanny, nanny, boo, boo.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    I was in the GW Costco today, and not a single package of TP, water was very limited, only some whole grain and artisan sour dough bread. I picked up a pork loin, some pizzas, and a some other groceries. Plenty of fresh baked goodies and ready to bake stuff.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    I don’t even like chicken, but it makes wonderful soup, and chicken and noodles. My wife forced me to buy them as they were coming out of the rotisserie. There were 20 some more left when I was done, and the guy was loading raw birds in as soon as he packaged the cooked ones so nanny, nanny, boo, boo.

First they came for the deli roasted chickens, and I stayed silent. Then they came for the TP...

bdybdall

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    E. Washington Kroger had plenty of bread, milk, eggs. Going through produce, I noticed there no potatoes whatsoever. Stock was a little depleted but not Venezuela. Makes you realize truck drivers and store clerks and first responders are real heroes. Football players and movie stars didn't do a thing for me.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Not quite rifle time, but a pistol with a little more juice makes a decent door gun, in case the zombies migrate this way.

20200318-204705.jpg

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Bloomington, haven't seen fresh chicken in stock in six days.

My wife picked up a turkey breast earlier this week. We roasted it tonight, ate some of it and made a big pot of soup out of the rest. It will feed us for awhile.

She also bought another loaf of bread today and some milk, peanut butter and sliced deli cheese. We haven't loaded up on anything so hopefully we won't have a total collapse of our country.:)

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    I had a conversation with a friend
    about this today.

As did I... Then the coworker than mentioned it said his BIL just appeared one day with an M1 to keep in his basement. Uhhh.. OK...

Goes home today and checks up on it. There are TWO M1s, 1000 rounds, some 9, and some .45.... My coworker doesn't even have a gun.

So... I'm like... Would he notice if it was all gone...?

I told him if he's a good enough shot with an M1 to nail a goose in the head that he should keep them, if he doesn't get it in the head he'll need to put a colander behind it before shooting, and then he should just give them to me.

Top Bottom