• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    If this governor wants to do something useful with the national guard he should use them to deliver food to stores and re-stock shelves.
    That alone would do more to calm people the hell down.

I somehow doubt the appearance of National Guard troops in suburban grocery stores would calm people down. Quite the opposite, actually.

IronsKeeper

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 5, 2018
    Not today, ISIS
    I somehow doubt the appearance of National Guard troops in suburban grocery stores would calm people down. Quite the opposite, actually.
    This. Optics.

Richmond (and maybe others) had a sign up saying "no more guns or ammo sales"

The sign is now down, but so is nearly all the common ammo.

Optics.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Tryin'

Victimized
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    A facility I do side work for just took delivery of a pallet (~55) of emergency ventilators. It looks like manufacturing is ramping up and other supplies are coming on line as well. Which is good; if the NCoV-19 holds off a bit longer, we may well be reasonably prepared for an otherwise disastrous early stage outbreak. Or it will later be regarded as a presumptuous waste of resources, further weakening the the will to take similar measures in the future.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    This. Optics.

Richmond (and maybe others) had a sign up saying "no more guns or ammo sales"

The sign is now down, but so is nearly all the common ammo.

Optics.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Well, months ago WM already said they were going to stop all sales of ammo typically used for killing people and only stock hunting ammo. (I know, :rolleyes:) So they had a head start as they were not replenishing inventory as it sold.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Funny how micro markets work. In Camby, When I was last there Pork was available, but no chicken and very little beef. Who knew that Heartland Crossing and surrounding areas are mostly Jewish? :):

Next time I pass through I'll look closer for the Synagogues. ;)

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    A facility I do side work for just took delivery of a pallet (~55) of emergency ventilators. It looks like manufacturing is ramping up and other supplies are coming on line as well. Which is good; if the NCoV-19 holds off a bit longer, we may well be reasonably prepared for an otherwise disastrous early stage outbreak. Or it will later be regarded as a presumptuous waste of resources, further weakening the the will to take similar measures in the future.

Can you provide any more information on this? Brand, destination, are they from the national stockpile? Of course, if you are not allowed to share this info I understand.

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    I was finally able to get some ground beef and some sliced ham yesterday. I normally shop after midnight because the hours i work so im kinda screwed right now. My dad picked some bread up for my house the other day but we were running low so i knocked out a couple loaves of homemade bread last night and today. The upside to all of this is im stepping outside of my comfort zone and trying new things.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Our neighbors in Ohio are closing.

https://www.nbc4i.com/community/hea...errer=https://www.google.com&amp_tf=From %1$s

DeWine made the announcement Sunday during his daily news conference to update the spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus, stating that ODH Director Dr. Amy Acton has signed the order.
    “There is really nothing in that order, that we have not already been talking about,” said DeWine. “There’s nothing in that order, that I have not been asking you to do for the last week or so.”
    The order goes into effect at 11:59pm, Monday, and will go until at least April 6. Then it will be reevaluated, according to DeWine.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    So, I got lots of ham, and lots of pineapple, and lots of BBQ sauce...

Now to just get some mozzarella cheese and make some pizza dough.

:D

I'll be just fine.

Ryno300

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2009
    Fly over country
    Two stops this afternoon: Menards in Carmel this afternoon - fairly busy. Most people keeping a distance, but some totally oblivious. No softener salt at all. Typically surface cleaning supplies wiped out. Dog and cat supplies running on the low side. Kroger in Westfield - again fairly busy, but well stocked. Most people seemed to be fairly calm and not hoarding (except for the lady that was completely miffed that all bagged potatoes were out). Fresh veggies pretty plentiful. Meat well stocked (limit 3). Was pleasantly surprised to get some fresh boneless chicken breast. Cleaning supplies as you would think. Milk running low, but it was late afternoon. Restocking was going on.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Met some INGO folk for a couple deals to day at the Bloomington Walmart. Shelves were picked over but very little totally out. They were stocking frozen meats and seafood when I was there and I picked up six 1# chubs of ground chuck and two of sausage. Good size jars of Non Pareil Capers for $1.78 - I bought four, gotta have picata yo. Soups, tomato products, etc were picked over but plenty available.

I saw no TP but when checking out another shopper was stopped who had two 4 packs of small cheap rolls. Employee said they were limiting paper products to 1 per customer. The customer said she had a husband and three kids and really needed both; the employee was adamant on one. I said I would take the second, scanned it for my order($0.68 :dunno:) and tossed it back to the lady with a wish of good luck. The employee kind of chuckled and walked off.

Top Bottom