• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Da1cop

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 23, 2012
    I really enjoy the site and find it very informative. I was browsing the FAQ section to find out how to donate to the site. The instructions stated to contact a Mod do get directions on how to donate via Paypal. I have contacted several of the Mods by PM and have never got a response. Im just wondering if there is an issue with my PM or the process in which im using.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    If you are able to use Paypal then it is full auto without the need for a tax stamp. See here: https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...omated_site_supporter_donations_are_here.html

In order to have your post count automatically bumped to 50 you do need to PM Scutter01. He is our special forces member and can do that where the rest of us MOD's can't.
    From the link above.
    IMPORTANT: If you are donating in order to bypass the 50-post Classified restriction, you MUST PM Scutter01 (AFTER you become a supporter) to inform your intentions. There are extra tasks that need to be performed to get you set up to access the Classifieds. Don't come whining to me if you didn't come whining to me! :D

We are glad you like the site, let us know if you run into any problems or if I misunderstood your inquiry.

Last edited:

Da1cop

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 23, 2012
    I had my screen set at 110% and didnt see the "order" tab. I have it now and have placed a donation. Thanks guys.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom