• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    Question: I got the e-mail stating that my site supporter status would expire soon, but it didn't have a date. As far as I knew, my status should have been good until the 20th. However I'm seeing that I'm in limbo. Did I miss something, or are the statuses tied only to the month and not to the day of the calendar year?

I just thought I had a couple more weeks.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I can't see it, but you can view your own Site Supporter information in your UserCP and then in the Paid Subscriptions area. Or you can click here. That will at least give you the date information.

I will pass this question on though to someone who can answer it.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I've manually adjusted your expiration date to the 20th. Please see this thread for more info:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...omated_site_supporter_donations_are_here.html
    All current site supporter members have now been processed into the automated system. If you see an incorrect expiration date on your UserCP/Paid Subscriptions screen, please let me know the approximate date that you donated and I will make the necessary adjustment. We didn't have accurate records for a number of members, so they were given a grace period. If your status was supposed to have expired but you were still listed as a Site Supporter, you've got about another week left to re-up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom