• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    With out your user name in the comments section...how would anyone know that "Sweetums" sent the money?

-J-

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    If you use the automated process for site supporter, you do not need to do anything special. It's automated so it does everything for you. :)

The only reason you would need to include your username is if you did not follow the instructions for the automated tool and manually sent money into the paypal account or mailed it to the post office.

You may also view your expiration date via your UserCP/Paid Subscriptions link. This should give you the information you need to know if what you did worked.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Sweetums

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lake County
    If you use the automated process for site supporter, you do not need to do anything special. It's automated so it does everything for you. :)

The only reason you would need to include your username is if you did not follow the instructions for the automated tool and manually sent money into the paypal account or mailed it to the post office.

You may also view your expiration date via your UserCP/Paid Subscriptions link. This should give you the information you need to know if what you did worked.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

I had used the direct link from the INGO CP. I just looked and it's all set.

Thank you and forgive my ignorance please. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom