• ...and so much more!
  • Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I've been on a little more than 6 years. This is the only forum I belong to and I enjoy it. Met several folks at Meet and Eats, buy/sells, and the INGO booth. All have been good people.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I too have been a member for a while, including a ban for a few years for my stupidity, being re-instated was great, hoping to meet more INGOers in the future, where is the 1500 held? Never been but thinking of going..

Maybe one of the Indy located people could answer this guy's question

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I too have been a member for a while, including a ban for a few years for my stupidity, being re-instated was great, hoping to meet more INGOers in the future, where is the 1500 held? Never been but thinking of going..
    Damn I remember you from way back when. Good seeing you.
    Indy 1500 gun & knife show is held at the state fairgrounds in indy. They have a website with the show dates if you google "indy 1500".
    I dont know the next date off the top of my head.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    giphy.gif

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I found this place in Dec 2011. It was pretty crazy back then.
    I have learned so much. Met so many great people with the occasional Butt head thrown in.
    Good folks such as the OP. Kelly is switched on as to things 2A related and on top of local/state politics. He is very active on both fronts.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Two months away from 10 years. Only forum I belong to. Really good people here. Always enjoy meeting other members at the statehouse rallies and other INGO events.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    I found this place because I was searching for a pistol and google pulled up an ad with what I was looking for.

I read more than I post, but this place has allowed me to get some much needed training, both mentally and physically.

Have met some cool people and a couple turds along the way.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Forums were hot back when I joined this place. Even the IndyHP forum has fallen from use & that's the one that sent me here. I'll blame Facebook for the fall of forum popularity.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I found this place because I was searching for a pistol and google pulled up an ad with what I was looking for.

I read more than I post, but this place has allowed me to get some much needed training, both mentally and physically.

Have met some cool people and a couple turds along the way.

Well.. in any group of people...

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I've enjoyed meeting people enough, to drive from NWI for some of the Indy events.
    One day, maybe I'll drive down to southern IN.

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I've been here running on 10 years, not too many of the guys from then left here. It was really nice to meet the OP up at the statehouse.

Little over 10 years for me and if I remember correctly there were about 2000 members then. Great forum but so full of right wingers (according to the liberal gun club). LOL

91FXRS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2011
    NWI
    I found INGO somewhere around the end of 08 googling about how to get my pink card. I lurked for years just absorbing the knowledge and finally joined in May of 11 so I could participate in the conversation. As you can tell by my post count I still mainly lurk but I spend a LOT of time here and can honestly say there is so much you can learn.

Congrats on the six years OP!

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Thankful to have INGO around. I have learned a ton here on all kinds of topics, though it has probably prevented me from learning some job related stuff, but it has kept me sane while sitting at work in front of a computer for hours every day.

jndturner

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 13, 2013
    Noblesville, IN
    I to found INGO just after Sandy Hook, we had just moved here from the People’s Republic of Minnesota. I was searching for answers on LTCH and handguns. I don’t post a lot, a first because I did not know much and still don’t think I do. I also somewhat of a functional introvert so just prefer to learn and read.

bocefus78

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 9, 2014
    Hamilton Co.
    I found ingo after I took my glock to the 1500 to get a trigger job in 2012. I was a foolish noob. I found the guy formerly known as the glock doc there. The work he did was ok....until it wasn't....and I suddenly had light primer strikes.

Ingo told me he was a hack, and that if I dropped my factory striker spring back in, all would be well. Y'all were right.

Since then, ( aka because of ingo) I joined the reloading world, rat holed enough ammo and components for most of my life, started taking classes, and I even have a 1911 built by the mouse now proving that people under 40 do in fact but non Tupperware pistols :)

Ingo has made my gun ownership most enjoyable. Good people here for the most part. :)

Top Bottom