• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • iceman4226

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Bloomington
    Congrates on your new addition. Soon it may be the only thing you can afford to shoot. My club in the south closed. Haven't been in over a year. Thinking bout getting rid of my stuff. Just taking up needed space in the safe

tallend

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    For trap------there are three disiplines "16yd"=25 targets pr rd----"handicap"=25 targets pr rd-----"doubles"=25 pair pr rd------most trapshooters use a 28" or longer Full Choke,or Improved Modified barrel-------in trap,the ONLY time you load two shells in trap,is on doubles.

Skeet ,most use a shorter barrel (26")Improve Cylinder,or Skeet Choke-----on the Skeet range,most shooters are using O/U s-------semi autos are still ok--------Pumps,---you better be fast on the pump.....
    1 rd of akeet=25 targets----------single high house,single low house--then high and low house station 1and 2----3-4-5,1 high house,1 low house-----6-7=,high, low,dbl
    Station 8 is the FUN one-------one high,one low------------in case you are counting,that is 24 targets-----the 25th is for a repeat of your first miss------if you havent missed any,you repeat sta 8,low house.

I ran a trap range for 15 years(I have 75000 registered trap targets)

62chevyimpala

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Thank you for asking about this!

I have been trying to figure out the difference. Albeit not very diligently as I could have just googled it.

sbnewsom

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 6, 2008
    St. John
    Oh I'm addicted too! Seems like I'm at IGC every Saturday. I'm planning on being there all day this Saturday. Bringing 300 rounds. Can't wait!

Top Bottom