• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mounty09

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    I have a Tapco T6 stock on my sks and I am looking for a sling for it. Is there anything you guys recommend? I really don't even know what to look for. Main use of the sling is to hold they gun when I go out hunting.

zoglog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Hendricks Co
    I have Urban ERT slings on 3 of my long guns. I have one on my sks in a two point sling and love it.

They are made here in Indiana. Do a quick search you will find some info on them on here. He has videos on youtube if you want to get an idea of how awesome they are. The sling can be modified to be a single point, two point, or even a three point sling. Pretty versatile.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I just put an Urban ERT on my AR and liked it so much, I bought one for my AK the next day. Elmore's on the south side of Indy stocks the Urban ERT slings if you want to check one out in person before buying. They will even help install it if you want them to.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    You should be able to run just about any AR style sling on your SKS with the T-6. With that said, the front sling loop on the SKS is smaller than the sling swivel on an AR, so you might need a smaller nylon strap to mount the front attachment point of the sling.

Believe it or not, the standard SKS Military "Dog Collar" style sling actually works pretty well with the T-6.

Top Bottom