• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chase515

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    Oxford, In
    I am thinking about this for my norinco sks!
    259_2_.jpg

My only question is about the 922r compliance stuff? I see the big banner at the bottom of the page. If I install the stock on my sks dose it become illegal? The bayonete is already removed?

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    I am thinking about this for my norinco sks!
    259_2_.jpg

My only question is about the 922r compliance stuff? I see the big banner at the bottom of the page. If I install the stock on my sks dose it become illegal? The bayonete is already removed?

If your going to scope your SKS, you have to go with a detachable mag, or you won't be able to use a stripped clip to load the fixed mag:D otherwise I like the look of your future SKS:yesway:

davedolli

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    106   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Clinton IN
    From what I have read, for SKS 922r compliance, you need 4 parts. Your stock will have 2, and if you use a detachable mag such as a Tapco, that will give you 2 more and your done.

Dave

booey50

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    nw indiana
    furniture looks okay and you should be compliant with everything else...one suggestion is to not use that scope mount that is in the picture they are truly crap...

Kase

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Crawfordsville
    I got the ati dragunov stock for mine with the 20rnd tapco mags and love it. I would never change it back to that stock wood again. I also put a scope mount like that on it and have never had a problem with it not holding zero. As long as you use a lil bit of a locktite when you put them on.

Top Bottom