• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pepi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Hartford City 47348
    Im a huge fan of them and probably have more than I need.... Wait, did I just type that???

I have been fortunate to find a couple that I believe were test fired only and have zero wear marks and they are stuffed back where they just suck to get them out. Im also fortunate to have my old "cockroach" that is a Norinco refurb wearing a Russian stock and is just a funky old rifle....but its a paratrooper gun and its a solid shooter.
    I assume these SKS guns will shoot the steel case ammo well? I've got around 200 rounds of steel but I'm not sure if they are corrosive primers or not? I have a feeling I need to get this gun out and use it. It may be the only one I will be able to keep in a semi-auto

shadow64

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    Plainfield
    I had norinco sks back in the 80’s bought it for less than $100 . I put 10000 rounds of steel case ammo thru it with not one problem. just make sure to clean it asap in case your ammo is corrosive. I miss that gun I traded it for a new tire for my motorcycle at the time it seemed like a good idea.

Top Bottom