• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • trophyhunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 2, 2008
    South Bend
    I just talked to Dan on the phone..I think?? He's on his way over to INGO..Bill.
    If you think his light is cool, you ought to see his version of Dillons strong mount! It's like an I Beam compared to sheet metal flashing. If Dan sells it, you can be assured there's nothing that holds a candle to it.

Companies like Inline Fabrication are a pleasure to patronize, good stuff!

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I tried something interesting the other night. With the Skylight LED press lite, I found I could load with just that light on in an otherwise dark room. There is enough light to see the powder, primer indicator, bullet and case trays as well as the loading operation. What was interesting was that it really focused the effort on the operation with zero distractions. Everything I needed was lit up very well and the powder charge was even easier to verify than my old method of shining a light in from the side.

I don't know if I'll do that regularly, but it does have me thinking about ordering their battery system as well so I can reload during blackouts.

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    Thanks for posting this review. Very helpful!

I ordered a light on Monday night and it was in the mailbox on Thursday! Very fast turnaround (basically two days from Oregon!)

Last edited:

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    As usual, I'm late to the game, but thought I'd resurrect this thread. I got the light kits from Inline Fabrication for both my Dillon 650 and 550. It is a huge improvement over my clamp on work lights that I had used previously. Not only can I see the powder in the case clearly without effort, it helped me identify a .380 case that got mixed in with my 9mm and I was able to kick it out of the press before pulling the handle when I was loading 9mm's last night. Two thumbs up for Inline Fabrication!

Top Bottom