Slap chasier in the face and hop the counter = A McClubbing.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    First the raw video:
    Better to watch it full screen in HD. The 480 misses some details, such as the women trying to get up. It appears like he is telling them to stay down and he hits them as they get back up to keep them down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pecONNgVxgA&hd=1

One might say this is the start of a take over robbery.

Now, look at the spin the news puts on it, it's disgusting:
    Video Shows Violent Confrontation Between 2 Customers, Cashier At Manhattan McDonald's « CBS New York

I can't embed that video here, so click the above link and scroll down for the "news" report.

My take?

Don't slap a guy in the face and then hop the counter and then continue to press the attack and not expect that you may get more than you bargained for... in this case a McClubbing! :):

It'd be nice if that loud fat woman wasn't screaming at the top of her lungs at the end of the video. I'd would have liked to have been able to hear exactly what the guy was telling them. As I said, it seems like "stay down". Could just as easily be "Who's the <cat> now?" :dunno:

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    I saw this video last night. My wife found it and showed it to me. Seems to me those people should have listened and stayed down. You attack somebody you get what you get.

Kedric

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Grant Co.
    Looks and sounds like they had it coming. They were verbally abusive and assaulted the guy, jumped the counter to continue the attack then were surprised when he defended himself?

I also think he was telling them to stay down. He will get railroaded, unfortunately. McD's has already fired him.

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    Im on the dudes side up until the first time he beat their asses. When they were on the ground he should have left.

...this doesnt help either.

McIntosh served more than a decade in prison after shooting and killing a high school classmate in 2000. He was being held on $40,000 bail.

Rayon McIntosh, 31, was arrested and charged with two counts of felony assault and criminal possession of a weapon. The female customers were charged with menacing, disorderly conduct and trespassing.

What, they dont get any assault/battery charges either? She HIT him...then tried to chase/hurt him more. Bet if I slapped a woman id be in jail and would never be able to have a LTCH again.

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    I am so very glad I read the article before I posted here. I honestly thought the video was showing a mom and her son- the son being the one that scaled the counter.

After reading the charges, I guess disparity of force is not part of law in New York.

It will be interesting to see what he gets for this. He got only ten for killing a man; I'm guessing 40 to life for this.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    I am so very glad I read the article before I posted here. I honestly thought the video was showing a mom and her son- the son being the one that scaled the counter.

After reading the charges, I guess disparity of force is not part of law in New York.

It will be interesting to see what he gets for this. He got only ten for killing a man; I'm guessing 40 to life for this.

He was 12 or 13 at the time, I am assuming that's why he only got 10 years.

Sucks to see this guy going back to jail. Poor SOB has a job and is trying to be productive, now some crazed crack heads assaulting him at work could be be cause of him spending another decade in jail. Chances are this guy gets a BS public defender and is encouraged to plea down to a few years and the poor sob gets another felony conviction. :(

The only thing I know about this guy is he paid his debt to society and was gainfully employed when he was assaulted for no good reason. Now he is completely screwed.

From that video, I'd vote not guilty if I was on his jury.

Last edited:

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    They should have ordered a Happy Meal and this wouldn't have happened. :D

That's what they get for ordering a Quarter Pounding, a Big SMac and a Mc Ribcage.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I don't care what the guys criminal history is, I have no problem with him putting a beat down on some loud mouth skanks. They deserved it, and when society quits "frowning" on the actions of the Mcemployee, dumb asses like these two hos will maybe think twice before acting like idiots. It's a symtom of the government handout programs, they think everyone should bow to them.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    It's crazy the amount of times I've been to the Newburgh McDonalds and have never even seen someone raise their voice in there...Wonder why?::dunno:

It's too bad one of the cooks didn't have a pan full of hot grease to stop that ***** from attacking.

He was 12 or 13 at the time, I am assuming that's why he only got 10 years.

It was a high school classmate...Your average freshman is 15 and there's no telling how old he was when he got there.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    It was a high school classmate...Your average freshman is 15 and there's no telling how old he was when he got there.

15? WTF? I was 12 as a freshman. Indiana has some bassakwards rules. We had to home school one of my daughters already because she missed the kindergarden cut off by 18 days. That way she started 1st grade instead of K the next year. We'll have to do the same for my youngest, she misses the cut off by 24 days.

The school nazi's are out of control with all their idiotic no tolerance crap. My daughter who missed the cut off by 18 days, would have been 5 before the first day of school anyway. Idiots.

I was guessing 12 or 13 because he spent 10 years locked up for it and he is 24 now.

If the average age is 15, that means a bunch are graduating at 19. That's quite disturbing.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    I agree with self defense, untiil the fact that he kept hitting them when they were down. I know I'll be burned at the stake quicker than a witch in Salem, but the shoot was no bueno. To me that's like all these clowns that say unload a full magazine. Defend until they stop, there were enough people back there that could have kept them down until the LEOs showed up.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    If you only consider letter of the law then yes, he should have stopped hitting them when they went down unless they came back at him. Hopefully he will get a good attorney who will argue that after ten years in prison, any fight is a fight for your life and he reacted as he had been conditioned.

I'm with Pro on this one. The man did his time and was let out. He had a job which is a lot more than what many in his situation would do. He was attacked, he reacted. Throw the idiots in jail who attacked him and find a Burger King looking for a cashier.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    15? WTF? I was 12 as a freshman. Indiana has some bassakwards rules. We had to home school one of my daughters already because she missed the kindergarden cut off by 18 days. That way she started 1st grade instead of K the next year. We'll have to do the same for my youngest, she misses the cut off by 24 days.

The school nazi's are out of control with all their idiotic no tolerance crap. My daughter who missed the cut off by 18 days, would have been 5 before the first day of school anyway. Idiots.

I was guessing 12 or 13 because he spent 10 years locked up for it and he is 24 now.

If the average age is 15, that means a bunch are graduating at 19. That's quite disturbing.

You were 12? Really? What state did you grow up?

Your high school parking lot must have been TINY.

BTW, my bad...You start off being 14 and finish the year at 15 (so 17 and 18 as a senior). I was one of the younger kids in my grade and turned 15 a couple of months before the end of the year.

I've also never heard of a (normal, non-genius) starting college at 16, but I went to college here in Indiana...I've also never heard of a 16 year old college baseball, basketball or football player.

Top Bottom