• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shooter1054

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    South Indianapolis
    I got home from the dentist a little while ago. Saturday, while at Hillside Shooting Sports near Ft. Wayne, I was chewing a piece of beef jerky and a crown broke.:xmad: I had to get the rest of the tooth pulled this afternoon. I don't like dentists at all, the profession not the person. I went to Immediadent on 31 and Southport Road in Indy. They were a bit pricey, but I had to have it done. They did a good job and I really didn't feel much of anything after the Novacain kicked in. Now I'm waiting for the perkocet to kick in. All will be fine tomarrow. But tonight I'm going to enjoy the "happy pills". Disclaimer: I am not responsible for anything I post tonight.:)

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    I got home from the dentist a little while ago. Saturday, while at Hillside Shooting Sports near Ft. Wayne, I was chewing a piece of beef jerky and a crown broke.:xmad: I had to get the rest of the tooth pulled this afternoon. I don't like dentists at all, the profession not the person. I went to Immediadent on 31 and Southport Road in Indy. They were a bit pricey, but I had to have it done. They did a good job and I really didn't feel much of anything after the Novacain kicked in. Now I'm waiting for the perkocet to kick in. All will be fine tomarrow. But tonight I'm going to enjoy the "happy pills". Disclaimer: I am not responsible for anything I post tonight.:)

I recommend you give up your 4x4 keys to your wife/mate/friend/dog.

That way, you won't end up getting said 4x4 stuck in your INGOer friend's swampy yard...

Just sayin'

Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Better than sleeping with Prince Valium, he is a bit rough and pulls hair... ;)
    51187-17920.jpg

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Percocet is crap, you probably got 5/325 maybe 10/325 from a dentist.
    Those are some of the weakest opiate analgesics on the market. You probably won't feel "high" or anything unless you abuse them by taking more, drinking with them, or railing(crushing and snorting). And if you're dumb enough to rail a Percocet with 5 or 10 mg of feel good and 325mg sinus searing acetaminophen you get what you deserve.

Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Percocet is crap, you probably got 5/325 maybe 10/325 from a dentist.
    Those are some of the weakest opiate analgesics on the market. You probably won't feel "high" or anything unless you abuse them by taking more, drinking with them, or railing(crushing and snorting). And if you're dumb enough to rail a Percocet with 5 or 10 mg of feel good and 325mg sinus searing acetaminophen you get what you deserve.
    :laugh: ... hmm, sounds like you know what you're talking about...

shooter1054

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    South Indianapolis
    It did the job for what I needed. I don't have a tolerance for opiates as I don't take them unless prescribed by a doctor. I got a great nights sleep and another this morning. I think I should be done with the perkocet. ES Tylonol will take care of me from here on out.

Top Bottom