• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Mar 28, 2009
    I have some of the Slide Fire Solutions SSAR-15's that will be here sometime around the end of April or beginning of June. I will now take preorders. You do not have to pay for it until it gets here. The price is 349.99 plus sales tax if you live in Indiana. If you pick it up local I will throw in a box of .223 ammo. If you can not get to the shop I will ship it to you free instead of ammo. They are very strict with their pricing so I have these at the minimum advertised price which is why I will offer a box of 20rds of 223 if you pick up in the shop or I will ship for free if you need it shipped. Send me a PM with your name, address, email address, and a phone number. I will get a hold of you when they arrive and ask if you still want it. Payment wil be due when you pick it up or when I contact you if you need it shipped. Otherwise it will go to the next person in line. These are pretty popular and look like loads of fun. Get these while you can.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72USc0hXFcU&feature=player_embedded

Last edited by a moderator:

Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Mar 28, 2009
    If anybody can tell me how to get the video to show up in the post let me know. May be easier to see that way. Thanks

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    +1 for the Slide fire.....works as they say...

rswglv.jpg

Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Mar 28, 2009
    Still taking names if anyone is interested. I am simply taking names and will call you when they get here. No commitment. If you don't want it when it comes I will simply move on to the next name. Loads of fun and get em while you can.

forkliftdave

Sharpshooter
    Apr 13, 2010
    madison
    ssar-15

Hi im forkliftdave,I live in Madison and I would like to purchase one when they come in. You can call me at 812-599-6555 thanks

Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Mar 28, 2009
    I have a demo model in the shop if anyone wants to stop by and take a look at it. Can't shoot it unfortunately but you can see what it is all about. I have a video that we have been playing as well so you can see it in action. SHould have these in stock here in the next couple of weeks. I will contact those who have signed up. Still have a few left so if you think you may want one, get on the list. No commitments. I will call and see if you want it when it gets here.

Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Mar 28, 2009
    Gotta love the look on that older womans face and the way she just laughed! These are fun!!!! I tried out a demo model the other day.
    That is funny isn't it. I have a demo here and it is killing me to put it on and test drive it.

Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Mar 28, 2009
    First round of these will be here on the 25th. I will call those on the list at that time and see if you want them and get you going. Hours of fun are just a few days away. or minutes of fun if you don't have a lot of ammo. LOL

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    First round of these will be here on the 25th. I will call those on the list at that time and see if you want them and get you going. Hours of fun are just a few days away. or minutes of fun if you don't have a lot of ammo. LOL

yes i'v ran close to a 1k threw mine.....gonin' to have to find another upper..:D

GARANDGUY

Expert
    Jul 23, 2010
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    Guys these will hold up to 50 Beowulf recoil no problem! Found this video Devin from Armorhyde did(they do a great job on coatings btw!)
    .50 BEOWULF on Bump Stock (.50 cal):

That's no normal AR Folks...the .50 BEOWULF Kicks like a MULE!
    ...that last step was a cross over to keep from falling!

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    Guys these will hold up to 50 Beowulf recoil no problem! Found this video Devin from Armorhyde did(they do a great job on coatings btw!)

i guess i'll have to take some videos on me runnin' mine on my DPMS LR 308AP4......it's about the same....

GARANDGUY

Expert
    Jul 23, 2010
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    I have one of those I have been debating on getting rid of. Just dont shoot it enough. I think its had 40-60 rounds down it if that. I would like to see that!

SnowCountry

Plinker
    Aug 30, 2009
    Yes. Slidefire is working on one for the AK next. You will not believe how well thsese work on an AR. If you have a S&W M&P AR, they will not work, the trigger guard is bowed on the bottom for winter use for getting a glove finger in the trigger guard. The bumpfire stock hits it. Make sure your trigger guard is flat at the bottom.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    Yes. Slidefire is working on one for the AK next. You will not believe how well thsese work on an AR. If you have a S&W M&P AR, they will not work, the trigger guard is bowed on the bottom for winter use for getting a glove finger in the trigger guard. The bumpfire stock hits it. Make sure your trigger guard is flat at the bottom.

want to sell it?....need one that will stay on my 308....

Top Bottom