• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BADWOLF

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 24, 2015
    Small Town USA
    I have to say it's probably one of those things that I would never use in a daily, weekly or monthly situation but I feel that it is nice to have just in case. yes it is probably a waste of ammo on a normal basis but it's one of those things that I felt I should get in case the ATF changes their mind where I would be grandfathered in. I am contemplating joining USCrows militia and I think the ability to be able to provide cover fire as well as single-shot capability is a plus. I've had people ask me what's the point and having the ability to have one round two round three round fire or automatic fire normally and I'm thinking of a **** hit the fan scenario but not want in to give away my hand. Am I over thinking this?

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    The closest thing you can legally get to full auto without having to get a stamp.
    The better ones allow you to lock them down for conventional fire and allow adjustment for length.
    If you want to spend the bit extra and really surprise your friends, it would be really fun.
    The only downside (aside from the bit extra price) would be finding a gun range that would allow you to unleash it, so you'd probably depend on being able to shoot on your own property.
    Still, would be a real blast.

Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    The only downside (aside from the bit extra price) would be finding a gun range that would allow you to unleash it, so you'd probably depend on being able to shoot on your own property.

That's exactly why I haven't purchased one yet. No acreage for me living in downtown Warsaw. If I had a place to shoot that I would've purchased one a long time ago.

Top Bottom