• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • coolatula

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    An 8 round 9mm for 2.4k msrp?

I didn't know round count and price was a factor as far as the only Sig worth owning. If fact the 210 is most likely the BEST firearm Sig has ever designed and manufactured. People pay tens of thousands for two shot dangerous game rifles and hand built six shot single action revolvers. They are the best examples of their type and so is the Sig 210 by many accounts. If I ever get a chance to shoot and a even bigger chance of owning one I would love to. The price is what people are willing to pay for the quality delivered,so it would seem that is what the market for the P210 is at the moment.

Also my Star 9mm holds 8 rounds in the mag and I have never felt that was not enough rounds for self protection,especially with hollow-point Gold Dots. Competition or possibly for offensive work then I could see,but then again for offensive work a pistol wouldn't be my first choice or even my second.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    This thing has a safety, Americans will avoid it like the plague until they remove the safety.

Top Bottom