• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I have a couple of holsters that cover the CZ's I have but non-retention.

Me too. Multi Holsters are nice. I loaned them my Phantom so they could mold it and make me a holster a few years ago. Lately, Dara Holsters and Gear are my go to. Can't get one for my FDE SP 01 tactical with a light, though. Hard to find good stuff for a CZ but gawd help the south paws. I feel for you, brother.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I would also say the ALS is huge by comparison to my Serpa. I can effectively carry with a sweatshirt and the rig is not very obvious but that ALS hangs out a butt load by comparison.
    Not saying I wont give it a try as Vigilant if letting me use his low mount to see if these issues can be over come but man if I shoot myself drawing from the ALS (and yes people shoot themselves all the damned time with any number of different holsters as your finger is always there regardless so stuff that one in the video. :bs:) I will be having speaks with a few folks.....:):
    If you shoot yourself drawing from an ALS, your thumb may as well have been up your ass, because it WASNT where it should have been! Jus sayin’;)

Top Bottom