• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • citycreek

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    Hello, I'm seeking access to back issues of Small Arms Review magazine. I have a few issues, but would like to review all issues. I'm located in Bloomington. I'm willing to buy or borrow. If borrow, then I'd hope to be done reviewing them within 2 weeks. I'm willing to come to your location to look at them, if the drive is not too far. For borrowing, I'd be willing to pay "rent" for looking at them, if you require it.

Can anyone help me by lending or selling back issues of Small Arms Review?

For quite some time I was planning on purchasing a complete set from Dan Bartha, and yesterday I sent him an email about finalizing the purchase of his issues of the magazine. Then later yesterday I learned on sturmgewehr that he passed away a few days ago. I should have emailed him much, much sooner.

Here is a page on 1919a4.com about Dan:
    In Memoriam, Our Friend Dan Bartha

BBBoutdoors

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    Hello, I'm seeking access to back issues of Small Arms Review magazine. I have a few issues, but would like to review all issues. I'm located in Bloomington. I'm willing to buy or borrow. If borrow, then I'd hope to be done reviewing them within 2 weeks. I'm willing to come to your location to look at them, if the drive is not too far. For borrowing, I'd be willing to pay "rent" for looking at them, if you require it.

For quite some time I was planning on purchasing a complete set from Dan Bartha, and yesterday I sent him an email about finalizing the purchase of his issues of the magazine. Then later yesterday I learned on sturmgewehr that he passed away a few days ago. I should have emailed him much, much sooner.

What years are you looking for and what's your offer for a complete set?

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel

If you're in Bloomington, try Nyle Johnson at the surplus shop on the Westside. He used to be a dealer for MGN and then SAR.

Top Bottom