• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Greenfield
    Okay INGO, know anybody that needs a small home with tons of potential, for a dirt cheap payment? We are looking to sell our 2 bedroom, 1 bath home in Richmond, IN. This home qualifies for up to ~$7,500 in grant money for improvements if financed through Main Source or First Merchants. It is currently listed by Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate for $44,900. Mortgage payment including taxes and insurance should be well under $300!!

The good:
    Has full 2 car detached garage
    Fully fenced, nice sized yard
    New water heater in 2016
    New garage roof in 2012
    Includes fridge and stove
    New kitchen flooring in 2017
    New toilet in 2017

The bad:
    This home was fully rehabbed in 2003 when my wife purchased it as her primary residence. After we got married and she moved to Indy with me, we have rented it out. The first several years were great...but the last renters we had destroyed the place. (Comes with the territory, I know). It has since been restored and professionally cleaned.

Could use new carpet even though it is only ~2 years old. This is negotiable or perfect use of grant money.
    Some very minor cosmetic damage remains. For example, the trim on bathroom door jamb is broken and just needs new put back up.

Pics and further details can be found here: https://www.bhgre.com/property/1532...72082/detail?src=agent-profile-featured-photo

Please PM me with any questions!

Thank you!

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom