• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mike Elzinga

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    NWI
    I am trying to put together supplies for a last minute varmint hunting trip. If you have any of the following items you are willing to sell, please PM me and let me know what you have and the price you are asking.

1. Small Rifle Primers- Federal, CCI, or Winchester

2. Reloader 15- I would prefer a 5lb keg, but will settle for 1lb cans

3. 55 gr .223 Varmint bullets- prefer Nosler Varmeggedon Tipped, but will take Vmax or perhaps something else similiar.

I am located in NWI and will travel some if we can make a deal that makes sense.

Thanks everyone for reading!!

***Edit*** I can pay cash or I have Large/small Pistol and Large rifle primers I can trade. I also have 6.5 and 6mm bullets I can trade.

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    I am trying to put together supplies for a last minute varmint hunting trip. If you have any of the following items you are willing to sell, please PM me and let me know what you have and the price you are asking.

1. Small Rifle Primers- Federal, CCI, or Winchester

2. Reloader 15- I would prefer a 5lb keg, but will settle for 1lb cans

3. 55 gr .223 Varmint bullets- prefer Nosler Varmeggedon Tipped, but will take Vmax or perhaps something else similiar.

I am located in NWI and will travel some if we can make a deal that makes sense.

Thanks everyone for reading!!

***Edit*** I can pay cash or I have Large/small Pistol and Large rifle primers I can trade. I also have 6.5 and 6mm bullets I can trade.

Call Brians Surplus in Greentown and see if he has Reloader 15 in stock along with primers. His business is listed on the right side of the main page.
    Ludco in Parker City probably has the 15 in stock also.
    I shoot hundreds and hundreds of MidSouths Varmint Nightmare bullets every year, I believe that are Aussie Noslers. And see what Brian has left from a buyout he did with bullets also.

https://www.midsouthshooterssupply....ts/-point-224-dia?brand=midsouth-bulk-bullets

Top Bottom