• ...and so much more!
  • Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    s1gL2vC.jpg

Winter carry and the new, smaller, warm-weather carry recruit. (I have a N82 IWB holster coming for it... pocket carry isn't for me)

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    Looks like a p/cm9! Good choice! Currently carrying the cw9

Yep, it's a CM9. Still a 'recruit' because I've yet to have the opportunity to shoot it yet, but I've got a few hundred rounds the same day that I'll put through her when I can and test her out. I think it'll function flawlessly though, I've done what I can at home to break it in. I've racked the slide probably over 500 times now, I've cleaned it very well and polished the ramp up even a bit more. Since I can't fire rounds in city limits, I've also cycled 10+ magazines worth of rounds through it manually. Also have gotten used to the trigger as much as possible at home.

My N82 holster was supposed to arrive today but appears this weather has delayed it. Hope it comes tomorrow!

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    An unbelievably accurate gun for the size.

It really is. I typically don't care for subcompact pistols. But the RAMI I like.

I did forget about my Ruger LCR .357. But it and the RAMI are close to the same size.

The total carry package is smaller with the RAMI though. 10 rounds in one spare mag as opposed to 2 speed loaders. Also a 5 round advantage to the RAMI 20 rounds total or 15 with the LCR.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    It really is. I typically don't care for subcompact pistols. But the RAMI I like.
    It really defies logic. For what it is it shouldn't be that accurate at distance. Mine gets a lot more use in the summer but I pulled it out and put a few mags through it last night. I still just shake my head. Unbelievable.

Top Bottom