• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    A hacker's dream, all police are required to carry firearms that only they can fire. Hacker does their handywork, hacking into the police pistol database and neutralizes their sidearms. Open season on anything felons want to do as the cops won't be able to fire back if fired upon.

And remember, commucrats would make it illegal for police to carry non-smart back up.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    How does one go about getting one of these smart bombs?
    The most cost-effective smart bomb is the Joint Direct Attack Munition, or JDAM. The JDAM is actually a GPS guidance kit for Mk-82/83/84 bombs (500/1000/2000 pound general purpose dumb bombs) as well as the 2000 pound bunker buster.

The JDAM makes dumb bombs smart, and gives us bang for the buck (money line from my speech on the JDAM at the USAF Senior NCO Academy in 2005... can't make this stuff up.)

Back to your question: call Raytheon. They are a defense contractor so there is very little they won't do for money.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    The most cost-effective smart bomb is the Joint Direct Attack Munition, or JDAM. The JDAM is actually a GPS guidance kit for Mk-82/83/84 bombs (500/1000/2000 pound general purpose dumb bombs) as well as the 2000 pound bunker buster.

The JDAM makes dumb bombs smart, and gives us bang for the buck (money line from my speech on the JDAM at the USAF Senior NCO Academy in 2005... can't make this stuff up.)

Back to your question: call Raytheon. They are a defense contractor so there is very little they won't do for money.
    I love watching videos of the JDAM’s in Afghanistan. What I would do to be able to be present when one of those blow up a terrorist camp and feel the energy from those things. Wow.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Sadly, I believe Afghanistan and Iraq have shown that the most cost-effective smart bomb is a human being willing to die for 'the cause'

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    Marketing won't overcome the price tag for most people.

It worked for the i-phone didn't it? There's a lot of people willing to pay for the "latest and greatest" look at me tech and again using my example of the i-phone.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    It worked for the i-phone didn't it? There's a lot of people willing to pay for the "latest and greatest" look at me tech and again using my example of the i-phone.
    This is not an iPhone. Some people may get one for the cool factor, but I doubt it will be many.

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    Doesn't NJ have a law on the books mandating them once they are available?
    As I recall, it's a little different. Once one gun store in NJ sells a "smart" gun, all will be required to have a smart gun option. I don't recall if there's some quota on percentage of stock that must be smart guns or not. Years later they're still unreliable and absurdly expensive.

Top Bottom