• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • alexanjl12

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 17, 2010
    Westside Indy
    Now that I finally have a smart phone, I was looking through the app market, but couldn't find anything for reloading. I was kind of surprised that there was an app out there with reloading data, since we are living in a very high tech world.

Has anyone by any chance come across one? Because it is something I would be very interested in picking up :patriot:

btw...I think this may be my first quality post/question since I've joined this site :eek:

Last edited:

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Theres not much out there,,i have 5 Apps -gun related . Small Arms ,Winchester Ballistics,Gun Tool Box, Mi Guns and Hand Loads.

Yeah

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Dillingham, AK
    Ballistic, from Johnathan Zdziarski, is THE mobile ballistic computer. As far as I k ow it is iOS only.

As for reloading specific, Quickload still sends out their stuff on physical CDs through the mail. Insane, but they have no real competition.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Small Weapons App has 11 catagories --exp: Handguns, Asssult Rifles ,Bolt Action Rifles. Basically its a small Encyclopedia of modern weapons.I like it and find it useful ,to be able to look up info on diferent guns.

Winchester Ballistics ---Calculator,, i like this app ,,basically its just a ballistic calculator--it helped me zero in my 308.

Gun Tool Box is a way to manage your guns and ammo in one place. you can add pictures of your gun ,,history (ammo ran threw it,,cleaning times etc),also keep a record of your ammo on hand.

Mi Guns is about the same as Gun Tool Box .

Hand Load will allow you to calculate total cost of reloading. I like to see how much im saving .

Ok thats all i got and sorry for all the misspelled words.

Last edited:

Iluvguns

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2011
    if you have android the app "Shooter" is a great ballistic app

Its $10 but well worth it.

It has a library of pretty much every bullet

it will automatically pull down the location and weather data.

it also has the ability to sync with the kestrel bluetooth windmeter to automatically give you the windage correction

Top Bottom