Smarter every day see through Suppressor testing...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Smarter every day ROCKS!

Also check out his potato gun using clear tubes. Very eye opening. Destin is awesome.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I watched the first link! Very cool! I'll have to watch the behind the scenes tomorrow when I've got time! I really want to see more though now and get in to some more science!

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I seem to have lost the skill of embedding the video. What share link do I use on YouTube and what button do I use on here? I've tried multiple combinations with no success.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I seem to have lost the skill of embedding the video. What share link do I use on YouTube and what button do I use on here? I've tried multiple combinations with no success.

YouTube started using the youtu.be url. Vbulletin doesn't recognize that. Maybe it'll be on a future update if the V*****es get on it.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola

When you copy the address into the video box, go back and delete the "s" from the https:// It will embed then.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010

Use the regular Youtube link but remove the s after http. The masterminds behind INGO don't know how to set it up in the Admin panel for https to work. I did it on a site I was admin for about 6 years ago. Easy if you know what you're doing. Meanwhile just remove the s.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy

This one stands out to me. The flame front seems to fight itself the longest in that maze of diamonds. I wonder how it meters compared to the others. The twisted churro looking one seems to light and blow out the quickest.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom