• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • davidparrish60

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 6, 2010
    Galveston, IN
    I have up for trade a LNIB s&w m&p .45 full size(manufacture date of jan. 2012). gun has had just under 100 rnds down the pipe, and I realized from a financial standpoint, I need to try to consolidate my ammo to 9mm. ok back to the gun, its just the standard m&p, all black, all 3 backstraps, standard three dot sights, all the paperwork, spent case, lock, 2 10rnd mags, and original box. can be seen on armslist .com because for some reason new computer is not wanting to load the pics on here...

ARMSLIST - For Trade: smith and wesson m&p .45 full size-

looking for:

Beretta 92fs/ m9 or possibly 96

IMI/IWI magnum research baby eagle/ Jericho 941(prefer 9mm)

CZ 75 in 9mm or other CZ in 9mm

Glock 17, 19, 26, 33, or 34(at least gen3)

s&w m&p 9mm( full size or compact)

all metal sigs( prefer 226, or other 9mm in very good condition)

Walther ppk

HK in 9mm

possibly Ruger sr9c( if it comes with some ammo or extra mags)

possibly Taurus 92( if it comes with extras like a good amount of mags and or ammo)

may also entertain Springfield xds' in 9mm or a 1911 style 9mm.

cash price if I had to sell it would be $500, if someone wants to offer that, be my guest, and I will take it. but I'm really only wanting to trade and do the trade straight up on my end, but if needed boot on yours. must be willing to sign a bill of trade/sale as well, not that I don't trust people on this site(:ingo:BECAUSE I LOVE INGUNOWNERS.COM!!!!:ingo:), but just to keep each other safe.

please no lowball trade offers or any offers of shotguns, rifles, muzzleloaders or bows, because I have enough of them... if you have anything that you think might suite my fancy that is not listed, feel free to pm or text, worst I could say is no. I live close to Carmel and don't really feel like driving to much to deal but we can work that out in the wash. I would prefer you text me at 3one7-five5one-0zero9zero any time with trade interests pic enquiries or the such or I will check p.ms' but not as frequently as text today. thanks for your time, and y'all have a Merry Christmas!

Top Bottom