WTS: Smith and Wesson M&P 9mm, threaded barrel, suppressor sights, etc.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Looking to sell my M&P. Was my first striker fired gun and turned into a project gun but now looking to fund another project (so not looking for any trades, sorry)

Total round round is low, 350ish.

Comes with the factory barrel and a nitrided AAC M13.5x1LH barrel (storm lake), a set of suppressor sights from Dawson Precision (front night sight), 2 mags, and a polymer Apex trigger. Trigger has been worked over but can replace to factory if need be. Pistol comes with the original hinge trigger and the polymer APEX trigger which I took the spur out of, and can replace again if wanted. I installed a thumb safety which can be taken out and the blocks installed. Very reliable pistol but only shoot it once or twice a year.

Located in Brown County, can meet anywhere from Nashville to Greenwood.

I'd prefer to have a bill of sale made out.

If you have any questions please ask. At the moment looking to sell as a complete package. I might still have the factory sights, would just have to dig around.

Price: $580....$560....$550 for the WHOLE PACKAGE

Found the factory sights, so price for pistol only (minus threaded barrel and raised sights) is $450

Pistol is SPF, threaded AAC barrel and suppressor sights are still available

Last edited:

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Bump

Price drop to $550 for the whole set, found the factory sights so if you want the gun minus the suppressor sights and threaded barrel, $450 (that includes the trigger work too)

Too bad it's not a 1/2x28. GLWS

Wanted the tread pitch to match my Sigs, commonality is nice

Top Bottom