• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nrgrams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jun 3, 2013
    Columbus
    Pretty solid deal. A couple of other major manufacturers did this last year. Too bad it doesn't include the shield....it's be a nice counter for those in the market the same time the glock 43 rolls out.

PRasko

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 3, 2013
    Amish country
    You know what, screw S&W, I swear it's a conspiracy.

Literally, twice now, a month after I buy a gun, they have some god damned magazine giveaway. :(

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    They did this last year as well, sometime around November. Be aware they will take their sweet time getting the mags to you. The site said up to 18 weeks IIRC and they took every second of that. Something I learned as well. There are two ways to submit the rebate. The online form linked above and a phone number. The phone number goes to the company that's doing the rebate (again IIRC) and the efile form goes to S&W. If you do the phone route then you can call and check the status. If you do the efile then the rebate company can not look anything up.

Last time it was for 2 mags as well, not 3.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Now, if S&W could just see fit to manufacture some more 10mm magazines for their long-discontinued third generation autos.
    :(

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You know what, screw S&W, I swear it's a conspiracy.

Literally, twice now, a month after I buy a gun, they have some god damned magazine giveaway. :(
    Tell me about it. Effing bastards. I got mine 3 months ago but still.

TWEAKD4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    NE Indiana
    When I bought my M&P in 2013 I bought the range and carry package just to get another magazine because they were very scarce at the time. This deal is great and I wish I had an excuse to buy another to take advantage.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    When I bought my M&P in 2013 I bought the range and carry package just to get another magazine because they were very scarce at the time. This deal is great and I wish I had an excuse to buy another to take advantage.

Bought 2 M&P's in the last 30 days. Might have to buy another just to get the promotion.

You should. Then you can post that in the "excuses" thread. :cool:

Magneto

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    New Albany
    I have an M&P full size Talo edition. I have been thinking about picking up another full size with the safety. Looks like S&W just made another sale.

maver1ck

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    107   0   0
    Nov 17, 2013
    NW indiana
    To all of those who complained about buying one before the promotion-my advice is to just send them a letter and ask them if they would make an exception. I have done this in the past on a couple of occasions. Once with a scope from Nikon-I bought it and a month later they had a promotion. They still honored it. Another time it was with a Savage rifle. Again I bought it and 2 months later they did a promotion-I sent a letter and they honored it. It can't hurt to try so why not? You can also say how much you love their products and how honoring said promotion will help you save money for another firearm from them. A little white lie won't hurt. :): Just my 2 cents.

Top Bottom