• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    SOLD.....Thanks Lou! This is one you Smith collectors may be after. Has not seen the light of day in a long time. This has resided in my safe and been well maintained over the years.

It has not been fired for the past 30 years. This is my Dad's gun and unfortunately must be sold to help with some medical bills, make no mistake this is NOT a fire sale. I'm offering it up here to local collectors, before listing it on gunbroker. We need every dollar we can get right now, I cannot accept any trade offers. CASH only.

Now with dissertation out of the way, I have a very nice Smith with the box and all original papers and cleaning rod. This has everything that came with it new, the box itself in not perfect but still in good condition considering its age. Also there is a warranty card that shows the purchase date as 8/26/77.
    This is the Target model, it has the target hammer, trigger, and grips.
    6 inch barrel. It does have a turn ring on the cylinder, and some wear in the bluing at the muzzle. As a kid, I used to shoot this weekly on a PPC league at the Gun Room, an indoor range that used to be in Beech Grove. So it is a used gun, but as stated above, I have not fired it in 30 years or more.
    I will be listing more of his collection as time permits.

Also please cut me some slack if I do not get back to you immediately, I do work a full time job, have a family and am spending a lot of time taking care of my Dad.
    Thanks for understanding. I will get back to you, it just may not be as quick as you like, but I will do my best.

This will be FTF in Indy
    Please use PM for all communications.

$775

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

There are a ton of pictures in My Albums. If you are new to the forum. Click my avatar, then scroll down to my albums. Click the Smith Album.
    Also a side note on these pics, the bluing is deep and very reflective, almost mirror like, even with the flash off, a lot of reflection of light, making parts of the finish almost look white.
    If you see this revolver in person you will not be disappointed.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom