Please reply by conversation.

CZ Top

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 5, 2017
    Vigo Co.
    SOLD

I bought this new last Fall, not used much and low round count. In great shape other than some wear on the grip just below the thumb safety, shown in 3rd photo below. The top skin of the grip started to wear right away the first day I shot it, but hasn't gotten worse and affects nothing other than looks. Very light weight and this gun shoots! If you're interested in Steel Challenge this would work great.

Extras from the factory include 6" carbon fiber barrel with custom muzzle break, adjustable flat faced trigger, Tandemcross Hive grips, extended mag release and (unused) cushioned range bag. Extras I added include Tandemcross Halo charging ring, 4 mag bumpers, and 3 mag followers that allow +1 loading, 3 extra mags (one still boxed) and holster. All original mag parts included as shown in photo. I also added a piece of grip tape to frame for support hand thumb, easily removeable.

Pistol came with Vortex Viper 6moa red dot which I will price separately. Your choice- $525 for all without red dot or $675 for all with red dot.

Price reduction- now $475 for all without red dot and $625 for all with red dot.

Can meet FTF within about 30 minutes of Spencer, and I get to Terre Haute a few times a week and could meet there. Must show IN DL and LTC.
    Please respond with questions and interest by PM, don't bump thread. Thanks.
    8tCqZ7f.jpg

P2y2aa8.jpg

v8SLAv2.jpg

ouQ9Pjk.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom