• ...and so much more!
  • solarpimp

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 97.7%
    42   1   0
    Aug 23, 2012
    Irvington
    Shot a buddy’s Victory last weekend and it was fun and accurate. I have a Buckmark 5.5 Target that I like much better though. The Target is more of a “serious” target pistol like the Ruger and I think the Victory falls in between niches. It’s not a great cheap alternative to practice with to enhance EDC practices but it also isn’t an outright target tack driver. It is a fun little pistol. I suppose the judgment of each pistol is predicated on the owner’s intended purpose for the pistol.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Shot a buddy’s Victory last weekend and it was fun and accurate. I have a Buckmark 5.5 Target that I like much better though. The Target is more of a “serious” target pistol like the Ruger and I think the Victory falls in between niches. It’s not a great cheap alternative to practice with to enhance EDC practices but it also isn’t an outright target tack driver. It is a fun little pistol. I suppose the judgment of each pistol is predicated on the owner’s intended purpose for the pistol.

Well said!
    I enjoy having a pistol with a red dot, another with a scope and another with iron sights.
    Then there is the different sizes, and weights.
    I am curious about different new ones that come along.
    I had a friend buy the Ruger LCP 2 .22LR semi-auto and can't wait to see if that is any kind of fun.
    I am more curious about the Glock 44 than I thought I'd be after seeing a video review that really gave details of its development.

Top Bottom