• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI

Ive been following him on twitter since this debacle happened. It is clear that his "Team" has a strategy to make him a martyr and confuse the public about the facts in the case. It looks to me like they are only leaving most of the posts up for a day or so before deleting them. His brother is telling lots of outright lies.

Then there is this one, I just started following her a few days ago but she is clearly involved in trying to drum up support for him, and once again is only leaving posts full of lies and misinformation up a short time before deleting them.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Just more examples of how much a POS Smollet is for letting family and friends continue to spread the lies. He's using them to illegitimately fan the flames of his bogus racial/LGBTQ discourse campaign. Oh, I'm sure he was just loving it when one of his duped supporters likened him to Emmit Till. What a freaking POS liar.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

Black privilege?

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Is that how the appeals process works now? You get out of jail while waiting for your appeal to be processed? Or is that just for the privileged among us?

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Is that how the appeals process works now? You get out of jail while waiting for your appeal to be processed? Or is that just for the privileged among us?
    Generally for the privileged and/or those with enough cash to afford a very good lawyer. It's not that uncommon for it to happen. Heck sometimes they just get a stay for a number of day to "get their affairs in order" before they are required to actually serve their time even if they aren't appealing.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Well to be fair, someone somewhere may have used a bad word about him. He can’t be in jail if someone somewhere is saying something bad.

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    https://560theanswer.com/listenlive This show will have the most accurate information about anything regarding this case. The host is a lawyer and lives pretty close to where the farce took place, he is not a big fan of Juicy. Show is called Chicago Morning answer and starts at 515 Chicago time I think they will be talking about this most of the morning.

I have been following this pretty closely and was not under the impression that anyone considered his appeal to have merit or go very far.

Top Bottom