• Status
    Not open for further replies.

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    As far as background checks go, I could care less about your opinion, it's yours and your entitled to it. I really could care less considering Im already in an ATF data base. I personally do not see why anyone would be afraid of a background check. Many of you attempt to attack me but none of you have had an intelligent rebuttal or attempted to actually debate it. It is all the typical internet crap where people just disagree instead of talking. This post is too warn people of some bad **** coming. Now the thread is hi jacked by an old topic, if you want to debate it then send me a message otherwise **** off so people who are affected can recover their property. People like those who won guns in a raffle locally. The group paid in full for 28 guns and were told they were ready for raffle. There are approximately 15 people waiting on their prizes, if they dont get them the group that held the raffle will buy them elsewhere and the non for profit fund raiser will be a bust.

Honestly I do not find YOUR rebuttal intelligent…. Looks like the sniper company reputation lives on….

Mayday671

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2011
    Monroeville
    If you could care less about my opinion then please do, because I couldn't care less about yours.

Now for a quote from Ayn Rand.
    "There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws."

you can trust the government, just ask the indians.

Never said I trust government. So give me a good reason why a simple backvround check is bad. I'm truly curious and want to you to educate me. How do you feel about dishonorably discharged veterans gaining guns?

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    I don't agree with your stance... but I don't want you to get hit by a bus and I won't disgrace myself by insulting you.

I appreciate you making a thread to HELP OTHERS....

-Jake-

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2013
    NWI
    If they're on the street they should be able to have a gun. Too dangerous to have a gun? Then they should be in prison.

Who controls background checks? When you get a denied on the NICS check who is in control of that? Government. So it doesn't take a genius to connect the dots and see that it could very easily turn into a lot of folks getting denied transfers for seeing a shrink 35 years ago.

SameOl'Sh!z

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2013
    indianapolis
    Off the OP topic but I recently talked to a guy that I went to school with about bg checks at gun shows. He said he personally knew of 2 people with felony convictions who have bought guns at the 1500. Before I heard this I was totally against any new laws restricting private sales but now I'm kind of on the fence. I never sell the guns I buy so I don't have anything to worry about. It does dissapoint me though. If an ffl were to set up a table at the 1500 and do only transfers/NICS checks for $10 each I think they would make a killing. It wouldn't need to be mandatory but I know if I were to sell a gun I'd pay the extra $10 to save my own ass.

Just the noob's 2 pennies..

Mayday671

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2011
    Monroeville
    If they're on the street they should be able to have a gun. Too dangerous to have a gun? Then they should be in prison.

Who controls background checks? When you get a denied on the NICS check who is in control of that? Government. So it doesn't take a genius to connect the dots and see that it could very easily turn into a lot of folks getting denied transfers for seeing a shrink 35 years ago.

Well I completely agree but at no time did I ever say we continue background checks as they exist today. As for dishonorable vets go, hell no they can **** off or any other violent felon for that matter. If you didn't serve your country honorably or you commited a violent felony then you should lose your right to a friearm. I would be okay with a simple check that denys soley on violent felons or dishonorable discharges. The main reason I did not support the background check legislatkon was because they were tryjng to create a mental health data base which I strongly oppose. I have too many brother in arms that have been seen for mental health but are very safe with a firearm.

-Jake-

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2013
    NWI
    Well I completely agree but at no time did I ever say we continue background checks as they exist today. As for dishonorable vets go, hell no they can **** off or any other violent felon for that matter. If you didn't serve your country honorably or you commited a violent felony then you should lose your right to a friearm. I would be okay with a simple check that denys soley on violent felons or dishonorable discharges. The main reason I did not support the background check legislatkon was because they were tryjng to create a mental health data base which I strongly oppose. I have too many brother in arms that have been seen for mental health but are very safe with a firearm.

First off a violent felon shouldn't be on the street. Second, if a violent felon wants a weapon, a background check isn't going to stop him.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Never said I trust government. 1) So give me a good reason why a simple backvround check is bad. I'm truly curious and want to you to educate me. 2) How do you feel about dishonorably discharged veterans gaining guns?

1) They will keep track every time your name and number are checked

2) so long as they are not a felon I really dont care and with what they give out felonies for not so sure about that.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom