• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ShaunB

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2009
    Fort Wayne, IN
    WANE-TV stopped by the shop today and asked some questions that we as gun owners have had to answer and defend against many times. Please support your 2nd Ammendment and share your comments on our facebook page and on their site.

Gun Store: Banning guns isn't the answer

Sniper Company - Fort Wayne, IN - Outdoor Gear/Sporting Goods | Facebook

FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WANE) - The movie theater shooting in Colorado Friday has re-ignited the debate on gun control. A Fort Wayne gun store owner told us banning guns won't stop tragedies from happening.

Shaun Beiswanger owns Sniper Company in Fort Wayne. The gun store sells a wide variety of firearms and ammunition, including weapons like the ones used in the theater shooting. One was an AR-15 rifle, one was a shotgun and a handgun with an extended magazine.

Beiswanger said criminals will always find a way to get weapons and banning them from law abiding citizens won't solve anything. To get a gun, people have to fill out this form and be approved.

Tonight at 5 and 6, hear from Beiswanger and why he says there are reasons law abiding citizens should be allowed to own the same kind of guns used in the theater shooting.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    I am happy with the edited version they aired, there was some nervousnes while wondering how it would be presented on the news.

The clip in the link, was well presented. You were able to get alot of good information out there. Thats really all you can ask for.

ShaunB

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2009
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I also want to say my prayers go out to the families o the victims. I wish I would have covered that on the news, it is sad that in a tragedy like this it is always about the "movie" or the "guns". Not the person committing the crime or those who were hurt.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I also want to say my prayers go out to the families o the victims. I wish I would have covered that on the news, it is sad that in a tragedy like this it is always about the "movie" or the "guns". Not the person committing the crime or those who were hurt.

I agree with this wholeheartedly. A couple thoughts;There is no reason that Heath Ledger's father had to say anything concerning this. It is so irritating that people focus on the wrong thing.

And look at the Penn State debacle.

People just don't want to accept responsibility for their actions and others want to shift the blame.

Top Bottom