• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Remington1100

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Franklin
    Man i've been in Utah for three months and couldn't wait to come home in two days until I heard you guys all talking about this. As much as i cant stand it here I don't know if I want to come back to that. It's not even that bad out here.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Been windy and dreary all day here. Heavy rain earlier now sleet/snow. Yards and cars are white but streets are not covered yet. It's sukkin....

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    You got the 318? Have you beefed up the transfer case? Saw one blow up a few years back, and they are a monster to find.

Yes & Yes :D
    Actually, I'm only doing short runs like driveways and the like. Not planning on any large parking lots or anything. Besides, we only got a dusting here. :(

Dang, can I get one for my Ford Edge. I'm from TX, and I've been told it isn't cold yet, I feel it is.

Nope, not cold yet. Suggestion, buy thermal underwear. ;)

74J10

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 6, 2012
    The 10 degree windchill outside tonight is somewhat cold. We regularly get down to that temperature without windchill though. That's when its cold because often the windchill will be below 0 then.

Just try camping in the teens and single digits...used to do the polar bear camping back in Scouts every year, one of my favorites! Worst part of that was digging a hole in the snow so you didn't melt a body shaped patch of snow in the night...not comfortable sleeping in the body shaped patch of melted snow.

Top Bottom