• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hickory

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    Gibson county
    I am wanting to go snowmobiling in the U. P. of Michigan. Anyone have some suggestions on where are the best places are? Never snowmobiled before but want to give it a try. Do they rent suits that are heated? Not getting any younger.
    Hickory

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    I am wanting to go snowmobiling in the U. P. of Michigan. Anyone have some suggestions on where are the best places are? Never snowmobiled before but want to give it a try. Do they rent suits that are heated? Not getting any younger.
    Hickory

Where do you want to go in the UP, eh? Near the thumb or near WI?

I'd actually suggest N. WI, Cable Minoqua, Hayward, etc. More places to stop.

wabashman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 6, 2012
    Where do you want to go in the UP, eh? Near the thumb or near WI?

I'd actually suggest N. WI, Cable Minoqua, Hayward, etc. More places to stop.
    I second this area. We (the old man) have a place up in Presque Isle. Always go sledding in the UP. GREAT riding. Nice clan trails, plenty of stops, but can also ride for hours and not see a single person. Always a great ride up to Lake of The Clouds. Even in the winter it's an amazing sight.

Just so it's known, Minoqua has become extremely touristy compared to what it was 5 years ago even. It's also rather expensive.

Sent from my ONEPLUS 5 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom